The Remote Thermostat can only be operated when the Amana PTAC is equipped with a DigiSmart Antenna (sold separately).
- Equipped with Motion PIR (Passive Infrared Motion Sensor) technology to work in conjunction with the DD01E Occupancy Sensor
- The DigiSmart™ Remote Thermostat Can Control The Amana® DigiSmart PTAC From Anywhere In The Room.
- Powered By 4 AAA Batteries Included In The Kit.
- The Thermostat Communicates With The PTAC Through A Two-way Encrypted Radio Frequency (RF) Signal.
- PTAC Settings Can Be Changed At Either The Unit Or The Thermostat. Changes Are Automatically Relayed To The Other Device Within Moments.
- The Antenna Communicates To The Amana® DigiSmart Suite Of Devices Via An Encrypted 2.4 Ghz Signal Using The 802.15.4 Standard.
- For The Remote Thermostat To Operate, The In-room PTAC Must Be Equipped With A DigiSmart Gateway Antenna DT01A (sold separately).
- Compatible with Eden Energy Management System
- Optional Cloud Setting & Monitoring
Other features include:
- Large, Backlit 3.10" Display
- 2 Speed Fan - Settings include Auto, Low and High
- Temperature Limits
- Field Adjustable Calibration
- PTAC/PTHP Operation - 2 Stage Heat / 1 Stage Cool Heat Pump; 1 Stage Heat / 1 Stage Cool Electric Heat
- Temperature Control: 45°F - 90°F
- Accuracy: ±1°F
- Patented Thermal Intrusion Barrier
- Manual Changeover
- Adjustable Maximum Heat / Minimum Cool Set Points
- 24 VAC (19-30 VAC)
- 1.5 amp maximum per terminal; 3 amp maximum total load
- Easy access terminal block
- 2-stage heat, 1-stage cool heat pump
- 4.13" x 4.5"