Reznor UDAP-60 60,000 BTU V3 Power Vented Gas Fired Unit Heater
Reznor has a long-established history for providing quality heaters in a variety of spaces. The UDAP60 unit heater was created as the next generation of Reznor products. It features streamlined installation, improved efficiency, and a new and improved design.
Offering an impressive 83% thermal efficiency, Reznor’s UDAP unit heaters produce high-quality heat performance and are available in 12 sizes to heat spaces both large and small. The 30,000 - 125,000 BTU models are all approved for use in commercial locations as well as residential garages and barns, including this unit, the UDAP60 (60,000 BTU), which is ideal for midsize spaces. Feel free to contact us for a more specific calculation for BTU sizing requirements.
Reznor unit heaters can be mounted using either 2 or 4 suspension points. For a simpler installation, add on our Quick-Sling mounting bracket. Connecting your controller is also a breeze. A low-voltage terminal strip is conveniently located on the outside of the cabinet so that you have no panels to remove. The factory installed gas line input is located on the rear of the heater making the gas connection easy.
Reznor is constantly making improvements to their heaters. A key new feature is the patented TCore2 titanium stabilized aluminized steel heat exchanger. They also added a "G" terminal to the easily accessible rear terminal strip which allows for easy setup of fan only operation. Outwardly, Reznor has developed a cleaner design that shows no front or bottom hardware -- look for the unique white unit with deep red louvers, black side handle, and angled corner to know you have a genuine Reznor unit.
Our most popular optional accessories (shown in the add to cart box at the top of the page) are available with this unit. Please click on the links below to see the full details for each of these items. Optional accessories should be added to the cart on this page to receive a discounted package price on that accessory.
- Certified for attached residential garage and commercial/industrial heating application
- 83% Thermal efficiency - TOP in its class! 50-60°F Rise range
- Tcore2 titanium stabilized aluminized steel heat exchanger
- 316 Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger is available as a Special Order requiring 3 - 4 weeks Lead Time. Please call Customer Service at 877-847-0050 for pricing.
- 409 Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger is available as a Special Order requiring 3 - 4 weeks Lead Time. Please call Customer Service at 877-847-0050 for pricing.
- Patented single burner combustion system including a one-piece burner assembly
- 115 Volts - Single Phase - 60 Hertz
- 115 Volt open fan motor with internal overload protection
- Transformer for 24-volt controls
- Integrated circuit board with diagnostic indicator lights
- Multi-try direct spark ignition with timed lockout
- Fan relay (included on the circuit board)
- Single-stage natural gas valve (field adjustable for operation to 6,000 ft. elevation*)
- Vibration/noise isolated fan and venter motors - designed for low noise operation
- Hang with 2 point or 4 point suspension
- External thermostat terminal strip for easy wiring
- External gas connection
- Integrated fan guard designed with safety in mind
- Sleek cabinet design to make hardware less visible
*Standard altitude up to 2000 feet requires no adjustments. For installations from 2001 to 6000 feet adjusting of the valve outlet pressure is required. For installations over 6000 feet a high altitude kit is necessary. (Please contact us at (877) 847-0050 for High Altitude Kit Pricing and Availability.)
- Separated Combustion Chamber
- Heating BTUs (Input)
- Thermal Efficiency
- Heating BTUs (Output)
- Gas Connection Size
- Vent Connection Size (in.)
- 4 "
- Control Amps (24 Volt)
- Full Load Amps (115 Volt)
- Circuit Breaker Size (Amps)
- Normal Watts Consumption
- Discharge Air Temperature Rise
- Discharge Air Opening Area
- Output Velocity (FPMs)
- Noise Level (dBA)
- Width (in.)
- 25.625 "
- Depth (in.)
- 21.563 "
- Height (in.)
- 15.125 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Parts Warranty
- 1 Year
- Labor Warranty
- Warranty Detail
- Extended nine (9)-year, non-prorated warranty on the heat exchanger, burners, and flue collection box assembly. Extended four (4)-year, non-prorated warranty on all electrical and mechanical operating components
Manuals and Guides