Reznor UDAP-45 45,000 BTU V3 Power Vented Gas Fired Unit Heater
For a long time Reznor has been providing the best heaters for a variety of applications. The UDAP45 unit heater was created to improve upon Reznor's proven technology. It features a new design both in and out, easier installation, and better fuel efficiency.
Offering an impressive 83% thermal efficiency, Reznor’s UDAP unit heaters produce high-quality heat performance and are available in 12 sizes to heat spaces both large and small. The 30,000 - 125,000 BTU models are all approved for use in commercial settings as well as attached residential garages, including this unit, the UDAP45 (45,000 BTU), which is ideal for smaller spaces. Call or email us for an estimate of the number of BTUs you need for your location.
Reznor unit heaters are easy to install, secured in place from 2 or 4 suspension points or by an optional Quick-Sling mounting bracket that allows for ceiling mounting. Connecting your thermostat is also a breeze. A low-voltage terminal strip is conveniently located on the outside of the cabinet. All units also have a factory installed gas line nipple to the exterior of the cabinet, for easy gas service connection.
Reznor is constantly making improvements to their heaters. A key new feature is the patented TCore2 titanium stabilized aluminized steel heat exchanger. They also added a "G" terminal to the easily accessible rear terminal strip which allows for easy setup of fan only operation. A sleek new look makes for a clean front and bottom with no visible hardware. Reznor's unique style with it's deep red louvers, white cabinet, and angled corner let you know that you have purchased the top heater.
The most popular optional accessories (shown in the add to cart box at the top of the page) are available with this unit. Please click on the links below to see the full information for each of these items. Optional accessories should be added to the cart on this page to receive a discounted package price on that accessory.
- Certified for attached residential garage and commercial/industrial heating application
- 83% Thermal efficiency - Best in its class! 50-60°F Rise range
- Tcore2 titanium stabilized aluminized steel heat exchanger
- 316 Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger is available as a Special Order requiring 3 - 4 weeks Lead Time. Please call Customer Service at 877-847-0050 for pricing.
- 409 Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger is available as a Special Order requiring 3 - 4 weeks Lead Time. Please call Customer Service at 877-847-0050 for pricing.
- Patented single burner combustion system including a one-piece burner assembly
- 115 Volts - Single Phase - 60 Hertz
- 115 Volt open fan motor with internal overload protection
- Transformer for 24-volt controls
- Built-in circuit board with indicator lights for easy diagnostics
- Multi-try direct spark ignition with timed lockout
- Fan relay (included on the circuit board)
- Single-stage natural gas valve (field adjustable for operation to 6,000 ft. elevation*)
- Vibration/noise isolated fan and venter motors - designed for low noise operation
- 2-pt and 4-pt Suspension standard on all sizes
- External thermostat terminal strip for easy wiring
- External gas connection
- Full fan guard - engineered for safety
- Improved cabinet design with less visible hardware
*Standard altitude up to 2000 feet requires no adjustments. 2001 to 6000 feet require adjusting the valve outlet pressure. Over 6000 feet require High Altitude Kit. (Please contact us at (877) 847-0050 for High Altitude Kit Pricing and Availability.)
- Separated Combustion Chamber
- Heating BTUs (Input)
- Thermal Efficiency
- Heating BTUs (Output)
- Gas Connection Size
- Vent Connection Size (in.)
- 4 "
- Control Amps (24 Volt)
- Full Load Amps (115 Volt)
- Circuit Breaker Size (Amps)
- Normal Watts Consumption
- Discharge Air Temperature Rise
- Discharge Air Opening Area
- Output Velocity (FPMs)
- Noise Level (dBA)
- Width (in.)
- 25.625 "
- Depth (in.)
- 21.563 "
- Height (in.)
- 12.125 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Parts Warranty
- 1 Year
- Labor Warranty
- Warranty Detail
- Extended nine (9)-year, non-prorated warranty on the heat exchanger, burners, and flue collection box assembly. Extended four (4)-year, non-prorated warranty on all electrical and mechanical operating components
Manuals and Guides