The GOBI-II condensate removal pump is one of the most productive condensate removal products available. It features a digital water sensor, universal voltage and a user configurable flow. It is compact in size and fits unobtrusively below the indoor wall unit. Its advanced technology removes up to 11 gallons of water/hour. With such a great flow range, it is compatible with almost any system from small units with 6,000 BTUs up to large units with 120,000 BTUs. It also features a USB port to access pump history and wireless access is available as an option for this condensate pump. Easy to use, 2-color LED indicator lights ensure proper installation and offer diagnostic service assistance.
The Gobi-II uses a standard 120/240VAC; 50/60 Hz auto sensing universal power input and will operate with water temperatures from 41° - 77°F (5° - 25°C) and ambient air temperatures from 37.5° - 104°F (3° - 40°C).
Some features and technical info for the Gobi-II include:
- Maximum Flow Rate: 11 gallons per hour; 42 liters per hour
- Maximum Suction: 10 ft; 3 meters - self priming
- Maximum Head (Vertical Pumping): 65.6 ft; 20 meters
- Sound: 20 dBA at 3 ft
- Power: 8 watts (max. power @110V)
- Alarm Relay: 10 amps NO/NC contacts with integrated replaceable HRC 10A fuse
- Discharge Hose: 1/4" x 3.3' hose included
Dimensions for the Gobi II are 11 1/4"L x 2 1/8"W x 2 1/8"D.