The Combi condensate removal pump is a great option for optimum condensate removal. It features many installation options including interior mounting of both the water sensor and the pump, either side by side, or vertical water sensor installation. Additionally, the water sensor can be installed in the indoor unit with the pump installed either next to the unit or in the ceiling. It uses a unique digital water level sensor which insures a wet start for quiet pump operation, universal voltage and a user configurable flow.
Its advanced technology removes up to 11 gallons of water/hour. With such a great flow range, it is compatible with almost any system from small units with 6,000 BTUs up to large units with 120,000 BTUs. It also features a USB port to access pump history and wireless access is available as an option for this condensate pump.
The Combi uses a standard 120/240VAC; 50/60 Hz auto sensing universal power input. The Combi will operate with ambient air temperatures from 37.5° - 104°F (3° - 40°C) and water temperatures from 41° - 77°F (5° - 25°C).
Some features and technical info for the Combi include:
- Maximum Flow Rate: 11 gallons per hour; 42 liters per hour
- Maximum Suction: 9.8 ft; 3 meters - self priming
- Maximum Head (Vertical Pumping): 65.6 ft; 20 meters
- Sound: 20 dBA at 3 ft
- Power: 8 watts (max. power @110V)
- Alarm Relay: 10 amps NO/NC contacts with integrated replaceable HRC 10A glass fuse 5 x 20mm
- Discharge Hose: 1/4" x 3.3' hose included
Easy to use, 2 color (red and green) indicator lights ensure the installation is correct and offer diagnostic service assistance.