Conveniently compact at 30 inches wide and highly efficient, this fireplace front, vented hearth heater creates heat as well as a beautiful focal point in any room with access to an exterior wall and a gas line! Operating at a powerful 50,000 BTU/hr, this heater vents to the outside and features a louvered top and front grille for optimal heat circulation throughout any room.
Designed for maximum efficiency, low fuel consumption, and quiet operation, this unit is a smart and sustainable solution to all your heating requirements. It is equipped with a matchless pilot ignition for added safety and requires no electricity to operate.
All wiring and controls are easily accessible from the front of the unit.
This console heater has an optional blower available (sold separately). Electricity is required when adding the blower to your unit. A blower increases the circulation of your warm air for better distribution of heat. This heater is available as Natural Gas (5002522A) and Liquid Propane (5002521A). An optional blower is also available (sold separately) for this heater. Please select your options such as an optional blower, high elevation kit (if you are 2001 ft. or more above sea level), and a thermostat at the time of purchase.
- Burners engineered for quiet ignition and maximum heat efficiency
- 4" Vent size
- Louvered-top design and front grille for improved heat circulation
- Convertible gas valves
- Resettable vent switch
- Must be installed against a wall (minimum 6" clearance to the rear and 6" from side wall) and vented to the outside
- Read owner's manual before installing/operating
- Check local codes and ordinances for permitted uses
- Servicing recommended by qualified service technician
Professional installation by a certified gas technician is required for this item.
WILLIAMS FURNACE NO LONGER OFFERS FACTORY INSTALLED HIGH ELEVATION KITS. Williams furnaces come factory set for elevations up to 2000 feet above sea level. High elevation kits are sold separately.