Adding a focal point to your room, while also adding heat is easy with the fireplace front of the Williams Vented Hearth Heater. With 35000 BTUs, this heater vents outside and heat is dispersed through the louvered top and front grille for optimum circulation.
It is ideal for hard-to-heat areas in homes, apartments, offices, schools, and more. Because it is a gas heater, it is less expensive to operate than electric heat and it will heat even if you lose power. A blower is available separately for this heater. Electricity is required when adding the blower to your unit. A blower increases the circulation of your warm air for better distribution of heat. If a blower is installed in this unit, the blower will not operate during a power failure.
All wiring and controls are easily accessible from the front of the unit.
This heater is available in:
- Natural Gas (3502522A)
- Liquid Propane (3502521A)
An optional blower is also available (field installed; sold separately) for this heater. It is also available with a factory installed blower.
Please select your options such as an optional blower, high elevation kit (if you are 2001 ft. or more above sea level), and a thermostat at the time of purchase.
- No electricity required (without blower)
- 4" Vent size
- Burners engineered for quiet ignition and maximum heat efficiency
- Louvered-top design and front grille for improved heat circulation
- Resettable vent switch
- Convertible gas valves
- Must be installed against a wall (minimum 6" clearance to the rear and 6" from side wall) and vented to the outside
- Features stunning "fireplace front" design
- Read owner's manual before installing/operating
- Check local codes and ordinances for permitted uses
- Servicing recommended by qualified service technician
Professional installation by a certified gas technician is required for this item.
WILLIAMS FURNACE NO LONGER OFFERS FACTORY INSTALLED HIGH ELEVATION KITS. Williams furnaces come factory set for elevations up to 2000 feet above sea level. High elevation kits are sold separately.