Winter can be brutal - the process of choosing a furnace doesn't have to be. The Monterey top-vent wall furnace by Williams Furnace Company is a highly efficient indoor heating unit that, operating at 25,000 BTU, works to safely distribute heat throughout any indoor space at minimal cost.
- 70% AFUE / 72% Thermal Efficiency
- May be installed surface-mount or recessed in the wall
- 1" Side Clearance
- Unique wall-mount design requires no floor space
- All models include a "matchless" pilot igniter, for safe and easy pilot lighting
- Standard features include safety controls and a resettable vent-limit safety switch
- Patented, side-relief opening draft hood reduces flue gas temperature to minimize normal heat loss
- Featured in a soft-white, scratch resistant finish
- Check local codes and ordinances for permitted uses
- Servicing recommended by qualified service technician
- Natural Gas - 2509622A and Liquid Propane Gas - 2509621A
WILLIAMS FURNACE NO LONGER OFFERS FACTORY INSTALLED HIGH ELEVATION KITS. Williams furnaces come factory set for elevations up to 2000 feet above sea level. High elevation kits are sold separately.