This direct-vent wall furnace by Williams Furnace Company is a highly efficient indoor heating unit that, operating at 22,000 BTUs, works to safely distribute heat throughout any indoor space at minimal cost.
Ideal for use in garages, workshops, and bedrooms, this unit is conveniently compact - just 10 1/4 inches deep - for ample heat wherever you need it, without the loss of space. Its sealed combustion chamber completely seals the gas flame inside the unit and away from all contact with the air in the room for added safety, operating completely electricity-free for use even during a power outage.
Because this is a gas, direct vent furnace, electricity is only required when installing an optional blower. Installation of a blower provides an even and comfortable distribution of heat throughout the room.
With a direct-vent furnace, the air necessary for combustion is drawn directly into the chamber from the outside. Since no indoor air is used for combustion, doors and windows can be kept closed. The combustion products are then returned back through the vent to the outside, so that only clean, gentle, and consistent heat is delivered into the room. Direct-vent furnaces must be installed and vented horizontally through an exterior (outside) wall. All vent material is included for quick and easy installation.
Please select the type of fuel to be used and other options such as an optional blower, high elevation kit (if you are 2001 ft. or more above sea level), and a thermostat.
- Made in the USA since 1916
- Matchless pilot igniter
- Attractive, durable soft-white, scratch-resistant finish
- Sealed-combustion safety technology uses no inside room air for operation
- All vent caps include built-in "Bird-Guard"
- Long-life ceramic coated combustion chamber
- Heavy-duty cast iron burners
- Read owner's manual before using/installing
- Check local codes and ordinances for permitted uses
- Servicing recommended by qualified service technician
Professional installation by a certified gas technician is required for this item.
This model is available:
- Natural Gas - 2203822 and Liquid Propane Gas - 2203821
WILLIAMS FURNACE NO LONGER OFFERS FACTORY INSTALLED HIGH ELEVATION KITS. Williams furnaces come factory set for elevations up to 2000 feet above sea level. High elevation kits are sold separately.