The White Mountain Hearth Slope Glaze Burner features concealed controls and include a standing pilot for instant starts. This burner is manual control - it will not operate with a remote or a thermostat. It includes a 3 position manual knob on the burner, inside the firebox. Inside the burner, ceramic beads move and tumble the gas creating a realistic flame movement.
- Vent Free
- Approved for use in any certified vent-free firebox
- May be installed in an existing wood-burning fireplace, with the damper closed, to operate as a vent-free heating system
- Can be used with Birch, Charred Oak, or Super Charred Oak Ceramic Fiber Log Sets
- Can be used with Stacked Aged Oak, Sassafras, Super Sassafras, or Ponderosa Refractory Log Sets
*An additional main burner orifice is provided in instruction package envelope to reduce input of the vented burner assembly.
- Regular Pressure Setting: 6.0" W.C.
- Gas Inlet Pressure Max: 10.5" W.C.
- Gas Inlet Pressure Min: 7.0" W.C.