With so many people still uncertain about indoor dining, you can comfortably meet their needs with an outdoor Rinnai Infrared Patio Heater. The new Rinnai heaters are available in either 35,000 or 50,000 BTUs, in either Natural Gas or Liquid Propane, and either Stainless Steel or Black. Additionally, the 50,000 BTU heater is available as either a Single Stage or Two Stage Heater. Believe it or not, you can hook up to 4 heaters to work on a single switch. Remote switches and manual switches are available to you (sold separately) to meet your installation needs. The Rinnai Overhead Infrared Patio heater is the perfect accompaniment to any outdoor gathering - residential or commercial!
Rinnai has crafted these outdoor heaters to last. They are made with 316 Marine Grade Stainless steel to prevent rusting, prolonging the life of your heater. They are available in either "natural" stainless finish or powder-coated black finish. Each finish has a matched faceplate assembly (sold separately) available for a more finished look to your heater and to help blend it into your outdoor space without being too intrusive.
Rinnai patio heaters offer the most flexible installation options. They are installed overhead allowing your servers and customers to walk safely without obstacles are installed overhead. In addition to their overhead installation, these heaters feature built-in gas lines. Several installation accessories are available for your mounting needs. Your Rinnai patio heater can be installed on a post or pole, extended from the wall or suspended from the ceiling (hanging center bracket for overhead suspension included). Additionally, above head installation helps to keep the space and distance between your tables clear, giving you more flexibility for your seating plans!
- Flexible mounting - Mounting accessories (sold separately) to mount your heater to a post, pole, from the wall or ceiling
- Built-in gas line - eliminates portable propane tanks
- High altitude Ready - approved for up to 2,000 ft (installations of 2,001 up to 6,800 ft require a change in orifice)
- Ease of Use - Several Control options are available (sold separately) Compatibility with smart system controls; multiple units can be controlled from the one location
- Heat Output: 50,000 BTU
- Gas Connection: 1/2" NPT female
- Mounting Height: 9 ft. (minimum) / 10 ft. suggested for comfort
- Height: 11.625 in.
- Width: 44 in.
- Depth: 10.5 in.
- Minimum Clearance to Combustibles - Horizontal Installation:
- Above (to ceiling): 16 in. (outdoor) / 21 in. (indoor)
- Sides (to walls): 19 in. (outdoor) / 23 in. (indoor)
- Below (to floor): 60 in. (outdoor)
- Minimum Clearance to Combustibles - 30° Angled Installation:
- Above (to ceiling from highest point of top): 20 in. (outdoor) / 25 in. (indoor)
- Back (to wall from lowest point of bottom): 8 in. (outdoor) / 10 in. (indoor)
- Below (to floor from lowest point of bottom): 60 in.
- Front: 62 in.
The Rinnai RSE1S50BP offered here is a single stage heater and is Liquid Propane / Black. It is also available in Stainless Steel or as Natural Gas in either Stainless or Black. In addition, it is available for Natural Gas in a 2 Stage Heater:
- Single Stage:
- Liquid Propane: Stainless Steel - RSE1S50SP
- Natural Gas: Black - RSE1S50BN; Stainless Steel - RSE1S50SN (Please call for availability)
- 2-Stage (Low/High heat settings):
- Natural Gas: Black - RSE2S50BN; Stainless Steel - RSE2S50SN