Reznor heaters have a long-established reputation for quality heat in a variety of applications. The V3 Series unit heaters were built to improve upon Reznor’s already excellent technology, and feature better efficiency, easier installation, and a new design both in and out.
Boasting a 92% thermal efficiency, Reznor’s UEAS heaters are the most efficient heaters in the world. Available in four sizes (131,000 - 310,000 BTUH), these heaters are approved for use in commercial settings only, including warehouses, professional garages, and other industrial spaces.
A defining feature of the UEAS models is their design as separated combustion heaters, meaning that the air used for combustion is pulled in from the outside or another room. This process helps ensure that all air introduced to the inside of the heater is fresh and free of harmful particulates, making these heaters particularly useful in settings where chemicals are stored or frequently used, and/or humidity levels tend to be high.
These V3 Series heaters are easy to install, secured in place from 4 suspension points. The UEAS series heaters feature a secondary heat exchanger with a 1/2" PVC pipe for attaching a coupling, for even more ease of installation and cleaning the required condensate drain, which is easily attached with a 4" PVC cleanout cap that has been drilled and tapped for 1/2" NPT fitting. Electrical set-up is easy as well, with a low-voltage terminal strip on the outside of the cabinet that makes connecting control wiring simple with no panels to remove. All units also have a factory installed gas line nipple to the exterior of the cabinet, for easy gas service connection. These units also require installation of a specially designed combustion air/vent system, including the unique concentric adapter box that allows for only one building penetration for both the vent and combustion air.
Reznor has made improvements to both the ins and outs of their UEAS heaters, for better performance and quality of use. New features include Reznor’s patented TCore3 titanium stabilized aluminized steel heat exchanger, as well as the addition of a "G" terminal to the strip and a newly designed circuit board, which allows for fan-only operation without adding relays. Externally, Reznor has developed a sleeker design that shows no front or bottom hardware -- look for the unique white unit with deep red louvers, black side handle, and angled corner to know you have a genuine Reznor unit by Thomas & Betts.
- 92% Thermal efficient
- 50-60 degree F Rise range
- Ships Standard for Natural Gas (LP Conversion Kit Included)
- Tcore3 titanium stabilized aluminized steel heat exchanger
- Patented A Tcore3 single burner combustion system including a one-piece burner assembly
- Extruded aluminum secondary heat exchanger (patent pending)
- 115/1/60 Supply voltage
- 115 Volt open fan motor with internal overload protection
- Transformer for 24-volt controls
- Integrated circuit board with diagnostic indicator lights
- Multi-try direct ignition with 100% lockout
- Fan relay (included on the circuit board)
- Single-stage natural gas valve (field adjustable for operation to 10,000 ft. [3,000 meters] elevation)
- Vibration/noise isolated fan motor
- Sealed control compartment houses all electrical components
- 48 frame, ball bearing, PSC venter motor
- 4-point Suspension
- Built-in disconnect switch (20A @ 115V Rating)
- External terminal strip for 24-volt wiring
- Sealed junction box for supply wiring
- External gas connection
- Fully gasketed door panel with safety door switch
- Full fan guard ~ engineered for safety
- Approved for installation in the United States and Canada by ETL