For a long time Reznor has been providing the best heaters for a variety of applications. Reznor has improved their already industry leading technologies with the UDX line of unit heaters. Featuring a new, sleeker design, Reznor units still offer efficiency and easy installation.
Offering an industry leading 82% thermal efficiency and a variety of different BTUs, the UDX series of heaters offer exceptional heat performance for areas both large and small. The 30,000 - 120,000 BTU models are all approved for use in commercial buildings as well as attached residential garages. For larger, commercial spaces, UDX units come in a variety of BTUs from 150,000 up to 400,000. The UDX400 (400,000 BTU) is for commercial spaces. This is the largest UDX unit available. Call or email us for an estimate of the number of BTUs you need for your location.
These Reznor Heaters are easy to install, secured in place from 2 or 4 suspension points or by an optional hanger kit that allows for ceiling mounting. Thermostat setup is quick, with a low-voltage terminal strip on the outside of the cabinet that makes connecting control wiring simple with no panels to remove. The factory installed gas line input is located on the backside of the unit heater making the gas connection simple.
Reznor has made improvements to their UDX heaters for better performance and quality of use. Features include Reznor’s patented TCore² titanium stabilized aluminized steel heat exchanger, as well as the "G" terminal to the strip and a newly designed circuit board, which allows for fan-only operation without adding relays. Outwardly, Reznor has developed a sleeker design that shows no front or bottom hardware. The newly designed cabinet has external status indicating LED lights, a hinged door for easy access to the control panel and a removable front face. Look for the unique white and black powder coated unit with the bright red Reznor logo and angled corner to know you have a genuine Reznor unit.
The most popular optional accessories (shown in the add to cart box at the top of the page) are available with this unit. Please visit the links below to see the full descriptions for each of these items. Optional accessories should be added to the cart on this page to receive a discounted package price on that accessory.
- All units (up to 400,000 BTUs) available for commercial/industrial heating application
- 30,000 - 120,000 BTU certified for residential garage and workshop installations
- 82-83% Thermal efficiency - Best in its class! 50-60°F Rise range
- Tcore² titanium stabilized aluminized steel heat exchanger
- 316 Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger or 409 Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger are available as a Special Order requiring additional Lead Time. Please call Customer Service for pricing and availability details
- Patented single burner combustion system including a one-piece burner assembly
- 115/1/60 Supply voltage
- 115 Volt open fan motor with internal overload protection
- Low static axial fan
- Transformer for 24-volt controls
- External status lights
- Built-in circuit board with easy to read error codes
- Multi-try direct spark ignition with timed lockout
- Fan only setting (included on the circuit board)
- Single-stage natural gas valve (field adjustable for operation to 10,000 ft. elevation*)
- Designed for quiet operation with vibration isolated fan and venter motors
- 2 point or 4 point suspension
- External terminal strip for 24-volt wiring
- Rear gas pipe connection
- Full fan guard - engineered for safety
- Improved cabinet design with less visible hardware
*Pressure Switch (201160) change required for installations above 6,000 ft.
This item replaces UDAP-400.