The only do it yourself (DIY), easy to install mini split air conditioner available.
Energy Star Qualified System with Wireless-Enabled Smart Controller INCLUDED!Mr. Cool DIY Mini Split System is made for easy installation for the DIYer in you. To install this single zone mini split system all you need is a few hours and some regular tools. Nothing special is required. With 12000 BTUs, this system will cool a space that is about 500 sq. ft. or in terms of actual dimensions, that is a room that measures up to about 22' x 23'. This system is 115 Volts. It has Cooling Operating Costs that average around $72/year and heating operating costs that average about $254/year (as provided by AHRI). The MRCOOL 4th Generation Enhanced DIY mini splits are energy efficient, include a SmartController WiFi control module that features an easy setup process, improved functionality, and the SmartHVAC app works with both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Also included is WiFi access for control anywhere you have a connection. It can be used with Android or Apple smart phones or tablets.
- Global Control - Control your MRCOOL air conditioner or heat pump via your smartphone from anywhere in the world
- Weekly Scheduling - 7 day scheduling functionality helps you schedule your air comfort per your preferred settings and time
- Filter Maintenance Reminder
- Geo Fencing - Automatically turn your system on before you arrive and switch off automatically after you have left
- Usage Statistics - Keep track of your usage to control your costs helping you save energy, and money!
- Timeline of Actions - See who is using the AC and their settings
|LINE SET INSTALL KIT||NO-VAC LINE SET(s) INCLUDED||DIY COUPLER and WIRE KIT INCLUDED|
|25 Ft.||DIY25-1412||NA||Will include 25 ft. length of Pro-Cable with unit.|
|1 - DIYCOUPLER-1412K50||Will include 50 ft. length of wire. The excess wire will need to be coiled for appropriate length. You will not be able to use the Pro-cable provided with your unit as it is only 25 ft.|
|1 - DIYCOUPLER-1412K50||Will include 50 ft. length of wire. You will not be able to use the Pro-cable provided with your unit as it is only 25 ft.
|1 - DIYCOUPLER-1412K75||Will include 75 ft. length of wire. The excess wire will need to be coiled for appropriate length. You will not be able to use the Pro-cable provided with your unit as it is only 25 ft.|
|1 - DIYCOUPLER-1412K75||Will include 75 ft. length of wire. You will not be able to use the Pro-cable provided with your unit as it is only 25 ft.|
- Low Ambient Cooling to -13°F - perfect for server rooms, greenhouses or other applications that require cooling year round.
- Sleep Mode - automatically adjusts the temperature to maximize comfort during night time sleep. When in COOL mode, the unit will increase the temperature by 2°F after 1 hour, and will increase an additional 2°F after another hour. When in HEAT mode, the unit will decrease the temperature by 2°F after 1 hour, and will decrease an additional 2°F after another hour. After 7 hours operating in SLEEP mode, the system will switch off automatically.
- Auto Cool
- Auto Restart
- Louver Memory - horizontal louver will automatically move to the same position it was last set to.
- Auto mode feature - In the Auto mode, the system can logically choose the mode of Cooling or Heating by sensing the difference between the actual ambient room temperature and the setting temperature on the remote control.
- Leakage Detection - if your system detects low coolant, an alarm will sound to alert you and to help prevent damage to your system
- Gold Fin Condenser - Protection to resist long term corrosion
- LED Controls
- Variable 4 Speed Control
- Fan Only Option
- Follow Me Feature - by pressing the 'follow me' button and keeping the remote close to you, you tell the air conditioner to set the temperature from wherever the remote happens to be, this counteracts the tendency for the air conditioner to stop cooling or heating because the air around the unit has reached its set temperature
- Dehumidifying operation - In DRY mode, the system will reduce the humidity of the air in the room for increased comfort. The system will automatically cycle between cooling and fan only modes to dehumidify the air.
- Temperature Range - the temperature can be set within a range of 62F - 86F in 1°F increments
For videos on remote usage and WiFi SmartController installation and App Usage:
How to use the MRCOOL Remote
Using the SmartController App Usage
- Indoor Unit Type:
- Wall Mount
- Energy Star:
- Cooling BTUs:
- Includes Heat Pump:
- Heat Pump BTUs:
- HSPF (non-ducted):
- Fan Speeds:
- 305 / 211 / 147 (H / M / L)
- Room Size Coverage:
- Medium 300 - 525 Sq. Ft.
- Min. Indoor Noise Level (dBA):
- Indoor Noise Level (dBA):
- 37 / 31 / 23.5 (H / M / L)
- Control Type:
- Hand Held Remote
- WiFi Compatible:
- Module Included
- Wired Thermostat Optional:
- Circuit Breaker Size (Amps):
- Line Set Liquid Line:
- Line Set Suction Line:
- Maximum Elevation (ft.):
- Maximum Pipe Length (ft.):
- Pipe Length (No Addl Refr Req):
- Inverter Technology:
- Indoor Unit Width (in.):
- Indoor Unit Depth (in.):
- Indoor Unit Height (in.):
- Outdoor Unit Width (in.):
- Outdoor Unit Depth (in.):
- Outdoor Unit Height (in.):
- Indoor Unit Weight (lbs.):
- Outdoor Unit Weight (lbs.):
- AHRI, ETL Listed
- Parts Warranty:
- 5 Years
- Labor Warranty:
- Compressor Warranty:
- 7 Years
The unit comes standard with a 5 Year Parts/7 Year Compressor Warranty and is available with a Limited Lifetime Compressor Warranty with certain conditions/requirements.
The Limited Lifetime Compressor Warranty & the 7 Year Unit Replacement Warranty covers the unit ONLY in the event of compressor failure. In order to qualify for the Limited Lifetime Compressor Warranty, the unit must be registered at the web address (https://mrcool.com/warranty/) within 60 days of the installation date AND the original, registered owner must also enroll in the MrCool Care Program within 4 months from the installation date, which has a biannual fee to be covered by the owner. The MrCool Care Program is designed to provide the owner with a Do-It-Yourself cleaning kit to service/clean the unit at regular intervals (biannually) as preventative maintenance to help ensure the unit will continue to function properly throughout its lifespan.