WeatherProof Your Power™ with the Patented GenTent® 20k Stormbracer® for Generators over 10,000 Watts
A major problem with portable generators is the fact that they should not get wet or be run in enclosed spaces! This can cause quite an issue since generators are most often used during heavy rain or snowstorms. The GenTent Stormbracer cover has been lab tested to withstand winds up to 70 mph, snow loads of up to 18" and rain up to 12" a day. With ratings like this, there is no need to store your generator in a garage or shed, no more having to pull it out or run it indoors (which should never happen!). Avoid possible catastrophes like CO poisoning, electrocution or generator damage with a GenTent Stormbracer cover! The GenTent's line of generator covers offer a simple, straightforward solution, and work to protect your generator so that it can be safely used at the times you need it most.
A GenTent GT20KB4U Stormbracer running cover is perfect for your extra large open frame portable generator over 10,000 watts. With a GenTent running cover, your generator stays covered at all times so it can be kept a safe distance from your home and is ready to hook up and switch on as soon as the power goes out. Included with this universal fit running cover are four frame adapters for use on round or square tubular frames, for panels or muffler heat shield blocking direct clamp mounts and for extending the generator frame length and width on larger generators.
With a GenTent Stormbracer, you never need to remove any part of the cover. There is a large door flap that opens allowing for easy refueling. The protective side aprons give you easy access to the electrical panel and the frame and cover maintains your generators natural air flow and intake.
No Tools Are Required to set up your GenTent Package. Included with your purchase is setup instructions and product safety manual, links to detailed, step by step setup videos, and free post installation follow-up - just send photos to GenTent. Everything you need is included in your package, regardless of the edition you choose:
- Adapt It - Four universal frame adapters fro square or round tubular frames and mounting hardware
- Clamp It - Four complete clamps each including the clamp body, extending rod, stainless steel bolt/washer, rod setting clip, and rubber sleeve adapter accommodate round tubular frames from 1" up to 1.5" around.
- Frame It - High strength dual catalyst fiberglass frame rods and central connector
- Cover It - Main generator tent canopy cover with short side and long side electrical covering aprons. Simply match the appropriate apron length electrical panel side with 6" wrap-arounds
If you are unsure of the GentTent model you need, please feel free to call us and a sales person will be happy to assist you. Some of the models the GenTent GT20KB4U Stormbracer will fit include, but are not limited to:
- Briggs & Stratton 09801-9, ProMax 9000
- John Deere AC-G7500H, AC-G7510H
- Titan 8500m, 9000RC, TB9000, TG6500, TG8000, TG8500M
- Generac - 12 - 17.5k Units
The GT20KB00 GenTent Stormbracer cover is available in your choice of color and offered only in the Extreme Edition (made in the USA). Available colors are the Tan Light with Black Trim or Grey Skies with Black Trim.
Hardware Components include the glass filled nylon clamps, rubber sleeves, stainless steel bolts/washers, nylon self-locking knob, polystyrene clamp clip, and fiberglass rods.The canopy included with the Extreme Edition is constructed of NFPA 701 FR rated, UV treated, vinyl coated polyester and is rated from -45°F - 185°F (-45°C - 85°C), outdoor rated Gore elastic and genuine Velcro hook and loop. The canopy is covered by a 3 year limited warranty.
- Extreme Edition (3 yr Warranty):
- Tan Light with Black Trim (GT20KB4UTB)
- Grey Skies with Black Trim (GT20KB4GUB)
*Hardware Components are all Made in the USA and carry a 3 year warranty regardless of your choice of Standard Edition or Extreme Edition Canopy. Components include the glass filled nylon clamps, rubber sleeves, stainless steel bolts/washers, nylon self-locking knob, polystyrene clamp clip, and fiberglass rods.