For your convenience, we are including a required power cord of your choice with this unit. Your choice includes either a standard power cord or a hardwire kit. Each are available in 15 amp, 20 amp or 30 amp.
With their new line of Zoneline PTAC units, GE has made significant improvements to their long-trusted product, both inside and out.
With a sound transmission class of 29, GE’s Zoneline units are the quietest PTACs on the market at reducing outside noise, due in large part to a heavy-duty, baked-on mastic barrier that covers the back of the unit for superior sound insulation. A weather barrier system seal around the perimeter of the unit keeps all noise and dirt outside, ensuring a better and more comfortable environment while the PTAC is in use. The unit itself is also exceptionally quiet, with two DC fan motors that work to reduce noise by dialing in the exact airflow needed for each heating and cooling function, and a large cross-flow barrier that optimizes airflow for a low, balanced sound that is hardly noticeable.
A shallower front creates overall sleeker appearance and provides more usable space, while a redesigned internal structure makes the servicing process easier and faster than ever before. Each unit is capable of providing a service diagnostics report to help technicians quickly identify problems, as well as a 'quick connect' feature that allows thermostat, central desk control, and external fan set-up in just seconds.
GE Zoneline electric heat resistance PTACs are more efficient than most other leading competitors in their class, cutting any building or establishment’s monthly heating costs significantly. Every unit is programmed to balance comfort with efficient operation, using smart technology to automatically select the right heat source to meet your room’s current needs. Specially designed heat & freeze sentinels work to prevent damage to the unit caused by overheating or freezing, while temperature limits are electronically preset to avoid temperature swings and save even more energy in the long run.
This model replaces GE AZ41E12EAB.
- New, lighter color and sleeker appearance
- Easy-to-use electronic touch controls with clear LED readout provide a user-friendly experience
- Compatible with a wide variety of thermostats and energy management systems, including central desk control
- Cross-flow blower, two DC fan motors, and 'smart fan' cooling and heating keep the unit quiet and efficient
- Weather barrier system seal
- Electronic, 7-step temperature limiting
- Heat & freeze sentinels
- Reversible louver style
- Slide-in chassis
- Rotary compressor
- Fan speed control with fan cycle switch
- Electronic micro computer control
- Auto power recovery
- 60 - 85 F temperature range
- Rigid frame, slide-out filter
- 3-position manual vent control
- 2-position discharge grille
- R-410A refrigerant
New installation requires a power cord, sleeve and a rear grille. Sleeve and grille are not included with the air conditioner (sold separately).
This item replaces the GE AZ41E15DAB model.