With their new line of Zoneline PTAC units, GE has made significant improvements to their long-trusted product, both inside and out. Zoneline PTACs feature the same case dimensions as earlier models, but with a shallower front for more usable space and overall sleeker appearance. On the inside, special Premium Guard coatings provide protection against corrosion
, to keep every part running better and longer, even in challenging, high-humidity areas and oceanfront properties. When the unit does need to be serviced, however, a redesigned internal structure makes the process easier and faster than ever before, providing a service diagnostics report to help technicians identify problems and a ‘quick connect’ feature that allows thermostat, central desk control, and external fan set-up in just seconds.
In addition to ease and appearance, these improvements also guarantee better operation, overall. Another shining feature of GE’s new Zoneline PTACs is the addition of two DC fan motors, which works to reduce noise by dialing in the exact airflow needed for each heating and cooling function. In fact, with a sound transmission class of 29, GE’s Zoneline units are the quietest PTACs on the market at reducing outside noise when compared to leading competitors. A large cross-flow barrier optimizes airflow for a low, balanced sound that is hardly noticeable, while a heavy-duty, baked-on mastic barrier covers the back of the unit for superior sound insulation. A weather barrier system seal around the perimeter of the unit keeps all noise and dirt outside, ensuring a better and more comfortable environment while the PTAC is in use.
GE Zoneline electric heat resistance PTACs are more efficient than most other leading competitors in their class, cutting any building or establishment’s monthly heating costs significantly. Every unit is programmed to balance comfort with efficient operation, using smart technology to automatically select the right heat source to meet your room’s current needs. Specially designed heat & freeze sentinels work to prevent damage to the unit caused by overheating or freezing, while temperature limits are electronically preset to avoid temperature swings and save even more energy in the long run.
This model replaces GE AZ41E15DAC.
- New, lighter color and sleeker appearance
- Easy-to-use electronic touch controls with clear LED readout provide a user-friendly experience
- Compatible with a wide variety of thermostats and energy management systems, including central desk control
- Premium Guard corrosion protection ensures lasting performance in challenging environments such as oceanfront properties
- Cross-flow blower, two DC fan motors, and 'smart fan' cooling and heating keep the unit quiet and efficient
- Weather barrier system seal
- Electronic, 7-step temperature limiting
- Heat & freeze sentinels
- Reversible louver style
- Slide-in chassis
- Rotary compressor
- Fan speed control with fan cycle switch
- Electronic micro computer control
- Auto power recovery
- 60 - 85 F temperature range
- Rigid frame, slide-out filter
- 3-position manual vent control
- 2-position discharge grille
- R-410A refrigerant
New installation requires a power cord, sleeve and a rear grille. Sleeve and grille are not included with the air conditioner (sold separately).