- A Simpler Way to Condition Multiple Rooms - A single unit may be ducted for flexible zone cooling in multiple rooms.
- Installs as easily as a PTAC - All units are pre-wired, charged and piped, so only electrical hook up is needed to be up and running.
- A Better System Inside and Out - Ideal for extended stay properties, suites, assisted living facilities and student housing. A Friedrich vertical system is also compatible with wired and wireless energy management systems.
- R-410A refrigerant
- Compact and lightweight
- Unique free-floating chassis
- 10” crimped and beaded duct-collar ready to attach flex-duct
- Easy to connect right, left or rear drain connection
- Corrosion resistant interior
- Easy to install front, left or right hand into closet on an outside wall (Does not require an HVAC technician)
- Remote thermostat ready; 24V transformer
- Standard safety power disconnect
- Electronic control panel on unit for easy diagnostics and servicing
- Architectural louver, single stage thermostats (WRT2, RT7 and RT7P) and return air grilles and (VPRG4) are available separately
- Architectural louvers are required and available in standard extruded aluminum (VPAL2) or as a custom color option requiring special handling (VPSC2)
- Eliminates the clutter of split systems and the need for multiple PTACs
- No refrigerant lines running from floor to floor
- A Drain Pan Heater (VPDP2) is required for this item.
The VHA24 uses a rectangular duct. The duct is 6 55/64" x 20 5/8". A field supplied transition may be required for this unit. The photo shows a round duct but this unit comes with a rectangular duct.
|Electric Heat Data:|
|Minimum Circuit Ampacity:||17.8|
|Branch Circuit Fuse (Amps):||20|
|Basic Heater Size:||3.4 kW|