Give your property a more homelike appearance with a Vert-I-Pak Vertical Packaged Air System - a simpler way to condition multiple rooms. Vert-I-Pak fits neatly into a typical mechanical closet, so you can create indoor living spaces that are more versatile. Since the system fits into a closet with an outside wall, guests and tenants will enjoy a quieter, visually appealing living space, without giving up individual, in-room temperature control or access to windows.Even quieter operating sound levels may be achieved by insulating the closet.In keeping with quieter operational sound levels, the Friedrich VTAC units fit into a wall plenum and a gasket seals it to the chassis plus extra thick rubber grommets help to reduce vibration noise.
The VHA24K features 22500 BTUs of cooling comfort and 19500 BTUs of heat from the heat pump. The new line of Friedrich VTACs feature an 11.0 EER. With 22500 BTUs you can cool a large room that is about 1200 sq. ft. or about 35' x 35'.
With a vertical packaged air system you get several installation possibilities:
- A Simpler Way to Condition Multiple Rooms - A single unit may be ducted for flexible zone cooling in multiple rooms.
- Installs as easily as a PTAC - All units are pre-wired, charged and piped, so only electrical hook up is needed to be up and running.
- A Better System Inside and Out - Ideal for extended stay properties, suites, assisted living facilities and student housing. A Friedrich vertical system is also compatible with wired and wireless energy management systems.
The Friedrich VHA24 Vert-I-Pak System has several choices of electric back-up heat available. Please make your choice above when placing your order. All units are special order
- 2.5 Kw Electric Heat: VHA24K25RTP
- 3.4 Kw Electric Heat: VHA24K34RTP
- 5.0 Kw Electric Heat: VHA24K50RTP
- 7.5 Kw Electric Heat: VHA24K75RTP
- 10.0 Kw Electric Heat: VHA24K10RTP
Features of the Vert-I-Pak include:
- R-410A refrigerant
- Compact and lightweight
- Unique free-floating chassis
- 10” crimped and beaded duct-collar ready to attach flex-duct
- Easy to connect right, left or rear drain connection
- Corrosion resistant interior
- Easy to install front, left or right hand into closet on an outside wall (Does not require an HVAC technician)
- Remote thermostat ready; 24V transformer
- Standard safety power disconnect
- Electronic control panel on unit for easy diagnostics and servicing
- Architectural louver, single stage thermostats (WRT2) and (RT7) and return air grilles and (VPRG4) are available separately
- Architectural louvers are required and available in standard extruded aluminum (VPAL2) or as a custom color option requiring special handling (VPSC2)
- Eliminates the clutter of split systems and the need for multiple PTACs
- No refrigerant lines running from floor to floor
- A Drain Pan Heater (VPDP1) is required for NEW INSTALLATIONS of this unit.
|Air Conditioning Data:
|Heat Pump Data:
||2050 / 2500
||2780 / 3400
||4090 / 5000
||6135 / 7500
||8180 / 10000
||7000 / 8500
||9500 / 11600
||13900 / 17000
||20939 / 25598
||27918 / 34130
||9.9 / 10.9
||13.4 / 14.8
||19.7 / 21.7
||29.5 / 32.6
||39.3 / 43.5
|Minimum Circuit Ampacity:
|Branch Circuit Fuse (Amps):
|Basic Heater Size:
|Heat Pump Data: