Give your property a homelike appearance with a Vert-I-Pak Vertical Packaged Air System - a simpler way to condition multiple rooms. Vert-I-Pak fits neatly into a typical mechanical closet, so you can create indoor living spaces that are more versatile. Since the system fits into a closet with an outside wall, guests and tenants will enjoy a quieter, visually appealing living space, without giving up individual, in-room temperature control or access to windows. Even quieter operating sound levels may be achieved by insulating the closet. Additionally, to help further eliminate vibration noise, the unit slides into the wall plenum and is sealed with a gasket. The unit also includes extra thick grommets, mounted on the base.
The VHA09K models are 208/230 volt and feature 9300 BTUs of cooling comfort and 8300 BTUs of heat from the heat pump. The new line of Friedrich VTACs boast an EER of 11. With 9300 BTUs you can cool a room that is about 275 sq. ft. or about 16' x 18'.
With a vertical packaged air system you get several installation possibilities:
- A Simpler Way to Condition Multiple Rooms - A single unit may be ducted for flexible zone cooling in multiple rooms.
- Installs as easily as a PTAC - All units are pre-wired, charged and piped, so only electrical hook up is needed to be up and running.
- A Better System Inside and Out - Ideal for extended stay properties, suites, assisted living facilities and student housing. A Friedrich vertical system is also compatible with wired and wireless energy management systems.
The Friedrich Vert-I-Pak Systems are available with your choice of electric back-up heater size. The VHA09K34RTP includes a 20 Amp cord for 3.4 Kw of electric heat. Other options of electric heat include a 15 amp, 2.5 Kw Electric Heat (VHA09K25RTP
) and 30 amp, 5.0 Kw Electric Heat (VHA09K50RTP
Features of the Vert-I-Pak include:
- R-410A refrigerant
- Compact and lightweight
- Unique free-floating chassis
- 10” crimped and beaded duct-collar ready to attach flex-duct
- Easy to connect right, left or rear drain connection
- Corrosion resistant interior
- Easy to install front, left or right hand into closet on an outside wall (Does not require an HVAC technician)
- Remote thermostat ready; 24V transformer
- Standard safety power disconnect
- Electronic control panel on unit for easy diagnostics and servicing
- Architectural louver, single stage thermostat (WRT2, RT7 and RT7P) and return air grilles and (VPRG4) are available separately
- Architectural louvers are required and available in standard extruded aluminum (VPAL2) or as a custom color option requiring special handling (VPSC2)
- Eliminates the clutter of split systems and the need for multiple PTACs
- No refrigerant lines running from floor to floor
|Air Conditioning Data:
|Electric Heat Data:
||2780 / 3400
||9500 / 11600
||14.6 / 16
|Minimum Circuit Ampacity:
|Branch Circuit Fuse (Amps):
|Basic Heater Size:
|Heat Pump Data: