A vertical air system gives your guest rooms, suites or tenants more options for furniture placement as its installation is hidden out of the way. With a Vert-I-Pak Vertical Packaged Air System you actually get a simpler way to condition multiple rooms, while creating indoor living spaces that are more versatile. The system fits into a closet with an outside wall. This type of installation also allows for a quieter, more appealing space, with access to windows, without giving up the control of individual in-room temperature control.Even quieter operating sound levels may be achieved by insulating the closet.Plus the combination of the gasket and plenum and extra thick rubber grommets help eliminate vibration noise!
The VEA24K50RTP offers 22700 BTU cooling capacity with a 5.0kW electric heater and 30 amp cord. That will cool an area of about 1200 sq. ft. With that much cooling power, a single unit may be ducted for flexible zone cooling in multiple rooms.
- Installs as easily as a PTAC - All units are pre-wired, charged and piped, so only electrical hook up is needed to be up and running.
- Quieter than exposed cooling options - Because the VERT-I-PAK installs in a typical mechanical closet, units are quieter than other in-room air conditioning options. Even better sound levels may be achieved by insulating the closet.
- A Better System Inside and Out - Ideal for extended stay properties, suites, assisted living facilities and student housing.
|Electric Heat Data:||VEA24K50RTP|
|Watts: ||5000/4090 |
|BTUs: ||17000/13900 |
|Heating Amps: ||21.7/19.7 |
|Minimum Circuit Ampacity: ||30.7/28.1 |
|Branch Circuit Fuse (Amps): ||30 |
|Basic Heater Size: ||5.0 Kw |
Features of the Vert-I-Pak include:
- Environmentally friendly R-410A refrigerant used in all models
- Unique free-floating chassis
- 10” crimped and beaded duct-collar ready to attach flex-duct
- Easy to connect right, left or rear drain connection - a drain pan (VPDP1) is required on all 24000 BTU units
- Corrosion resistant interior
- Easy to install front, left or right hand into closet on an outside wall (Does not require an HVAC technician)
- Remote thermostat ready; 24V transformer
- Standard safety power disconnect
- All units are shipped (on pallet) with return air filter installed
- Electronic control panel on unit for easy diagnostics and servicing
- Architectural louver, single stage thermostats (WRT1) and (RT6) and return air grilles and (VPRG4) are available separately
- Architectural louvers are required and available in standard extruded aluminum (VPAL2) or as a custom color option requiring special handling (VPSC2)
- Eliminates the clutter of split systems and the need for multiple PTACs
- No refrigerant lines running from floor to floor
- A Drain Pan Heater (VPDP1) is required for NEW INSTALLATIONS of this unit.