- Permanent split capacitor
- Hermetically sealed refrigeration system
- Environmentally sealed on/off switch and gold plated contacts in thermostat for corrosion resistance.
- Solid-state control relays for compressor and fan operation.
- Hot gas bypass allows the air conditioner to operate at low ambient conditions without freezing at outdoor ambient temperatures as low as 45° F.
Built tough - Friedrich air conditioners are a superior product built from high grade materials and components that deliver dependable operation for years after your purchase. Friedrich air conditioners can be found in some of the world’s toughest locations. Oil companies rely on Friedrich to cool offshore oil rigs in the most extreme conditions, and military bases and government offices all over the world choose Friedrich. Industrial and high tech leaders also trust Friedrich commercial grade products for their applications.
Hazardgard also meets the U.S. National Electric Code, Article 500 requirements for Class 1, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D Hazardous locations. Replaces the Friedrich SH15M30.
- Height: 15 15/16"
- Width: 25 15/16"
- Overall Depth (A): 27 3/8"
- Depth J Box to Louvers: (B): 6"
- Minimum Extension into Room: 3 1/16"
- Minimum Extension Outside: 27 7/8"
- Window Width Minimum - Maximum: 27 7/8 - 42"
- Thru-The-Wall Finished Hole Height: 16 3/16"
- Thru-The-Wall Finished Hole Width: 26 3/16"
- Thru-The-Wall Finished Hole Maximum Depth (C): 6"
- Circuit Rating Breaker or T-D Fuse: 250 Volt - 15 Amp