Outdoor unit comes pre-charged with refrigerant sufficient for 25 ft. of line.
- Precision Inverter Technology / Variable Speed Compressor for energy efficiency and smooth performance
- Soft Start Technology - starts compressor at reduced amperage
- BLDC motor
- Easy installation - Your system will be up and running in just a few short hours in most cases.
- DiamonBlue Advanced Corrosion Protection - Protects the outdoor coil against deterioration and extends the life of the unit especially in harsh coastal environments
- Low installed cost - Ductless systems have a clear advantage over central air conditioning when ducts are not already present
- Lower utility bills - Unlike central air conditioners that cool all the areas the same, ductless systems cool only those rooms you tell it to. No more wasted dollars on cooling unused rooms
- Ultra quiet operation - Ductless systems are in sharp contrast to other types of air conditioners where the rush of air from ducted vents can be annoying, or where compressor noise of window units can be objectionable
- Permanent installation - Unlike traditional window air conditioners, ductless split systems leave window views unobstructed. And, because it is a permanent installation, there is nothing to remove or store over the winter.
This unit must be installed by a qualified licensed HVAC technician.