This outdoor mini split condenser features inverter technology to cool you space more efficiently than a standard air conditioner unit. A unit that has inverter technology offers variable compressor speeds that keep up with your comfort control needs. It uses variable capacity at the initial start up to reach your set temperature quickly. Once the set temperature is reached, the condenser reduces its capacity. And then, rather than shutting off completely like a standard air conditioner, it uses variable capacity to maintain your set temperature. An inverter system reduces your operation and energy costs by eliminating the constant compressor start-ups and shut-downs of traditional air conditioners.
Outdoor unit comes pre-charged with refrigerant sufficient for 25 ft. of line. This unit offers enhanced cooling operation as well as low ambient heating and will operate in the cooling and heating modes when temperatures are as cold as -4°F. This unit may be the answer to your cooling and heating issues basically anywhere in the contiguous US.
- Precision Inverter Technology / Variable Speed Compressor for energy efficiency and smooth performance
- Soft Start Technology - starts compressor at reduced amperage
- Easy, flexible installation - Your system will be up and running in just a few short hours in most cases.
- DiamonBlue Advanced Corrosion Protection - Protects the outdoor coil against deterioration and extends the life of the unit especially in harsh coastal environments
- Low installed cost - Ductless systems have a clear advantage over central air conditioning when ducts are not already present
- Lower utility bills - Unlike central air conditioners that cool all the areas the same, ductless systems cool only those rooms you tell it to. No more wasted dollars on cooling unused rooms
- Evaporator frost control
- Permanent installation - Unlike traditional window air conditioners, mini split systems leave window views unobstructed. And, because it is a permanent installation, there is nothing to remove or store over the winter.
This unit must be installed by a qualified licensed HVAC technician.
Piping / Line Set Requirements
Weights and Dimensions