THIS IS THE OUTDOOR UNIT ONLY. PLEASE SEE DAIKIN-154612 FOR THE FULL SINGLE ZONE SYSTEM (INCLUDING THE INDOOR AND OUTDOOR UNITS). THIS UNIT CAN ALSO BE USED WITH ANY DAIKIN MULTI-ZONE SYSTEM.
This is the indoor unit only.
It must be used with a compatible outdoor condenser.
Offers a space saving design, quiet operation and an inverter "variable speed" compressor. Instead of noisy compressors and large ductwork, Daikin uses a small, easily hidden outdoor unit connected to a wall mounted indoor via a pair of copper piping to heat and cool your room or zone. These lines open into a small three-inch opening through a wall or ceiling. Its streamlined, wall-mounted indoor units and compact outdoor units blend in discreetly with any home design and run quietly, too. Whether you're enhancing a single room or adding on an entire wing, the system's space-saving, modular design is ideal for set-apart areas like a garage office or nursery.
- Quick and easy duct-free installation
- LCD Wireless Remote Control with backlit display included
- Outstanding heating performance down to 0° F with the optional wind baffle
- Precision temperature control for individual rooms
- Space-saving design
- Quiet operation
- Inverter "variable speed" compressor
- Fully optimized for R410A refrigerant, recognized as the future industry standard
- Offers world-renowned Daikin technician support and customer service
- Wide Angle Louvers
- Vertical Auto Swing (up and down)
- Comfortable Mode
- Comfort Control
- Indoor Unit Quiet Operation
- Automatic Operation
- Program Dry Function
- Auto Fan Speed
- Hot Start
- Healthy and Clean
- Mold Proof Air Filter
- Titanium Apatite Photocatalytic
- Air Purifying Function
- Wipe clean Flat Panel
- Econo Mode
- Powerful Operation
- Indoor Unit On/Off Timer
- 24 Hour On/Off Timer
- Night Set Mode
- Worry Free
- Auto Restart after Power Failure
- Self Diagnosis with Digital Display
- Anticorrosion Treatment of Outdoor Heat Exchanger Fin
Can be used with Daikin Multi-Zone Systems:
This unit must be installed by a qualified, licensed HVAC technician.
Parts Warranty: 5 Years Limited Warranty if unit is not registered / 12 Years Limited Warranty if unit is properly registered online.