THIS IS THE INDOOR UNIT ONLY. PLEASE SEE DAIKIN-156012-9 FOR THE FULL SINGLE ZONE SYSTEM (INCLUDING THE INDOOR AND OUTDOOR UNITS).
Offers a space saving design, quiet operation and an inverter "variable speed" compressor. Instead of noisy compressors and large ductwork, Daikin uses a small, easily hidden outdoor unit connected to a wall mounted indoor unit to heat and cool your room or zone. Its streamlined, wall-mounted indoor units and compact outdoor units blend in discreetly with any home design and run quietly, too.
The Aurora Series boasts a SEER rating of up to 19 and provides energy efficient, comfort control. The streamlined wall mounted FTX12NMVJU pairs with a quiet compact outdoor unit (RXL12QMVJU). Whether you're enhancing a single room or adding on an entire wing, the system's space-saving, modular design is ideal for set-apart areas like a garage office or nursery.
- Quick and easy duct-free installation
- Low ambient cooling capable
- Mold resistant washable air filter
- Vertical auto-swing air flow
- Hot start function
- Titanium Photocatalytic Air Purifying Filter
- Econo Mode
- Program Dry Function
- Powerful Operation Mode
- Backlit LCD Wireless Remote Controller
- Auto Changeover (Heat Pump Only)
- Auto Fan Speed Control
- Self Diagnostics with Digital Display
- Auto Restart after Power Failure
- Anticorrosion Treatment of Outdoor Heat Exchanger Fin
This unit must be installed by a qualified, licensed HVAC technician.