- Decorative Cover (BYFQ60C2W1W) included
- Efficient airflow distribution - 2, 3, or 4-way airflow, auto-swing up and down
- Individual flap control (with wired controller)
- Draft prevention
- Automatic defrost
- Fan only
- Seamless architectural design with the ability to sit flush into ceilings
- Hot Start: When the heating operation starts or when the unit changes from cooling to heating, there is no cold draft released into the room.
- Mold Proof Air Filter: The pre-filter net is impregnated with a safe, colorless and odorless mold preventative. This renders the filter virtually immune to mold.
- Auto Restart Operation: The unit memorizes the operation mode, airflow and temperature settings. Should there be a power failure when the unit is in operation, it will automatically return to the same operating conditions when the power is restored
- 24 Hour On/Off Timer: The timer can be pre-set to start and stop the unit any time within a 24-hour period. Once the times are set, the unit can be operated for a period by simply pressing the ON or OFF timer buttons.
- Vertical Auto Swing
- Program Dry Function - This gives priority to reducing the level of humidity in the room rather that room temperature.
- Automatic Operation - For unattended year-round comfort, this function allows the unit to automatically switch between heating and cooling modes as required.
- Indoor Unit On/Off Timer (with controller)
- Self Diagnosis with Digital Display
- Quick and easy duct-free installation
- Precision temperature control for individual rooms
- Space-saving design
- Quiet operation
- Inverter "variable speed" compressor
- Fully optimized for R410A refrigerant, recognized as the future industry standard
- Offers world-renowned Daikin technician support and customer service
- Worry Free
- Auto Restart after Power Failure
- Anticorrosion Treatment of Outdoor Heat Exchanger Fin
Piping / Line Set Requirements
Weights and Dimensions
- Parts: 5 Years Limited Warranty if unit is not registered / 12 Years Limited Warranty if unit is properly registered online.
- Compressor: 5 Years Limited Warranty if unit is not registered / 12 Years Limited Warranty if unit is properly registered online.
- Labor: None
The warranty for this unit is for parts only, and does not cover labor or diagnostic services. Total Home Supply will handle all warranty parts requests for any mini split purchased from us, but installation and all troubleshooting for this unit must be performed by a licensed HVAC technician. Any fees the technician may charge are not reimbursable by the manufacturer or by Total Home Supply. Please call 877-847-0050 for more details or with any questions you may have regarding warranty information and installation of this unit.