The Daikin multi-split systems can operate from 2 to 8 interior units, each mounted in a separate room. Each indoor unit has its own remote control, so each room can be set to different temperatures. The individual units are connected to a single exterior unit. The Wall Mounted Units blend with any decor with its sleek and sophisticated design.
The Wall Mounted Unit is offered in 6 sizes to easily accommodate each rooms unique heating and cooling size requirement: CTXS07LVJU (7,000 BTUs), FTXS09LVJU (9,000 BTUs), FTXS12LVJU (12,000 BTUs), FTXS15LVJU (15,000 BTUs), FTXS18LVJU (18,000 BTUs) and FTXS24LVJU (24,000 BTUs). Features of the Wall Mounted Unit include:
- Dual Flap System: This unique system directs warm air to the floor in the winter and cool air across the room in summer for maximum efficiency and comfort. The large flap governs airflow direction while the small flap (or diffuser) swings, producing fine air currents that help circulate the air around the room.
- Intelligent Eye: This wall unit can sense when there are people in the room or when it is empty. If the air is on and the room is empty for more than 20 minutes, the system kicks into its energy-saving mode. A system with Intelligent Eye can rack up the savings too - up to 20% in cooling and 30% in heating
- Hot Start: With hot start no cold draft is released into the room.
- Mold Proof Air Filter: The pre-filter net is impregnated with a safe, colorless and odorless mold preventative. This renders the filter virtually immune to mold.
- Remote Control with Backlit Display: Features a backlit LCD and luminescent control buttons, allowing for easy viewing in dimly lit rooms.
- Auto Restart Operation: The unit memorizes the operation mode, airflow and temperature settings. Should there be a power failure when the unit is in operation, it will automatically return to the same operating conditions when the power is restored
- 24 Hour On/Off Timer: The timer can be pre-set to start and stop the unit any time within a 24-hour period. Once the times are set, the unit can be operated for a period by simply pressing the ON or OFF timer buttons.
- Precision temperature control for individual rooms
- Wide Angle Louvers
- Vertical (up and down) and Horizontal (left and right) Auto Swing with 3D Airflow - a combination of vertical and horizontal, used to circulate the air to all parts of the room
- Quiet Operation - Indoor and Outdoor
- Program Dry Function - This gives priority to reducing the level of humidity in the room rather that room temperature.
- Automatic Operation - For unattended year-round comfort, this function allows the unit to automatically switch between heating and cooling modes as required.
- Auto Fan Speed
- Titanium Apatite Photocatalytic Air Deodorizing Function - This filter combines the air-purifying filter and titanium apatite photocatalytic deodorizing filter in a single highly effective unit. The filter traps microscopic particles, decomposes odors and even adsorbs and deactivates bacteria and viruses. It lasts for three years without replacement if washed once every six months. (This filter is on the CTXS07LVJU and FTXS_LV units)
- Wipe clean Flat Panel
- Standby Electricity Saving
- Powerful Operation
- LCD Wireless Remote Control with backlit display
- Indoor Unit On/Off Timer
- Night Set Mode
- Auto Restart after Power Failure
- Self Diagnosis with Digital Display
The interior unit includes all installation hardware needed, a wireless LCD remote.
Indoor unit must be used with any Daikin Multi-Zone System outdoor unit:
Aurora Multi Zone Outdoor Units (Heating range: -13°F - 60°F / Cooling range: 14°F - 115°F):
MXS Series Multi Zone Outdoor Units (Heating range: -5°F - 60°F / Cooling range: 14°F - 115°F):
Because of the complexity of the components required for the
Daikin 5MXS48WVJU9 (up to 5 indoor units allowable) and RMXS48LVJU Multi-Zone Systems (up to 8 indoor units allowable),
please contact us. They will make certain you have everything you need for installation of your system.
Parts Warranty: 5 Years Limited Warranty if unit is not registered / 12 Years Limited Warranty if unit is properly registered online.
The Daikin Multi-Zone System must be installed by a qualified, licensed HVAC technician. Manufacturer covers parts only under warranty. Installer is responsible for labor warranty.