With the ability to vent horizontally or vertically using 2" or 3" PVC, ABS or CPVC pipe, you can vent this hot water heater through the wall or through the roof. The Bradford White TTW1 models are power vented for positive exhaust.
- 4 showers (10 x 4 = 40 gallons)
- 1 bath (15 x 1 = 15 gallons)
- 1 meal prep (4 x 1 = 4 gallons)
- 2 hand dishwashings (4 x 2 = 8 gallons)
- 1 dishwasher run (6 x 1 = 6 gallons)
The Bradford White Defender Safety System is designed to be the safest, most reliable flammable vapor ignition resistant system in the industry meeting all the requirements set forth by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). The Defender Safety System features ScreenLok Technology flame arrestor. The louvered flame arrestor design increases the speed of incoming combustion air and creates a vector effect inside the combustion chamber when flammable vapors are ignited, preventing flames from traveling back through the flame arrestor and outside the water heater. Other features include Resettable thermal switch, virtually maintenance free.
ICON Control System is included on all Bradford White Residential and Light Duty Commercial Water Heaters. Features of the ICON System include:
- Advanced Temperature Control System - A microprocessor constantly monitors and controls burner operation to maintain consistent and accurate water temperature levels
- Exclusive Performance Software
- Intelligent Diagnostics for installers with status indicator
- Millivolt Powered - No external electricity required
- Separate Immersed Thermowell - No need to drain the tank when removing or replacing the gas valve
- Integrated Piezo Igniter
Vitraglas® The World's Best Enamel Tank Lining: Bradford White water heater tanks are protected from the corrosive effects of hot water by an exclusive enamel lining. The exclusive Vitraglas enamel lining is uniquely formulated and applied to the interior of the water heater tank.
Our test results prove that Vitraglas provides unsurpassed protection against failure when compared to other water heater linings.
The Bradford White RG2PV40T6N is in compliance with the new Energy Factor requirements for water heater manufacturers set forth by the National Appliance Energy Conservation Act (NAECA).
- Standard Features:
- Advanced ScreenLok® Technology Flame Arrestor design
- Resettable thermal switch
- Maintenance free
- Pedestal base
- Sight window
- Powerful blower motor
- Factory installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System - Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in tank. Increases first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build up in tank.
- 2" Non-CFM Foam Insulation
- ICON Features:
- Enhanced Performance
- Advanced Temperature Control System
- Intelligent Diagnostics
- Pilot On Indication
- Green LED
- Separate Immersed Thermowell
- Power Venting - venting can be horizontally, through the wall or vertically, through the roof
- A - Floor to Top of Blower: 65"
- B - Jacket Dimensions: 20"
- C - Vent Size: 2" or 3"
- D - Floor to T&P Connection: 49-11/16"
- E - Floor to Gas Connection: 11-1/2"
- F - Floor to Top of Heater: 56-3/4"
- G - Floor to Water Connection: 58"
- H - Depth: 26-1/8"
- Bay Area AQMD (Reg 9, Rule 6)
- Sacramento Metropolitan AQMD (Rule 411)
- San Joaquin Valley APCD (Rule 4902)
- Santa Barbara County APCD (Rule 352)
- South Coast AQMD (Rule 1146)
- Ventura County AQMD (Rule 74-11)
- Yolo-Solano AQMD (Rule 2.37)
Weights and Dimensions
Venting and Connection Requirements