The Bradford White RG2PDV50H6N is a 50 gallon power direct vent hot water heater. It is an Energy Star Qualified unit and features a high input of 60,000 BTUs. Standard features include Bradford White's Icon System, Defender Safety System and factory-installed Hydrojet Total Performance System.
- 4 showers (10 x 4 = 40 gallons)
- 2 baths (15 x 2 = 30 gallons)
- 2 shaves (2 x 2= 4 gallons)
- 2 hand dishwashing (4 x 2 = 8 gallons)
- 1 meal prep (4 x 1 = 4 gallons)
- 1 dishwasher run (6 x 1 = 6 gallons)
- 1 load of laundry (7 x 1 = 7 gallons)
The Bradford White Defender Safety System is designed to be the safest, most reliable flammable vapor ignition resistant system in the industry meeting all the requirements set forth by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). The Defender Safety System features ScreenLok Technology flame arrestor. The louvered flame arrestor design increases the speed of incoming combustion air and creates a vector effect inside the combustion chamber when flammable vapors are ignited, preventing flames from traveling back through the flame arrestor and outside the water heater. Other features include Resettable thermal switch, virtually maintenance free.
- Advanced Temperature Control System - A microprocessor constantly monitors and controls burner operation to maintain consistent and accurate water temperature levels
- Exclusive Performance Software
- Intelligent Diagnostics for installers with status indicator
- Millivolt Powered - No external electricity required
- Separate Immersed Thermowell - No need to drain the tank when removing or replacing the gas valve
- Integrated Piezo Igniter
Vitraglas® The World's Best Enamel Tank Lining: Bradford White water heater tanks are protected from the corrosive effects of hot water by an exclusive enamel lining. The exclusive Vitraglas enamel lining is uniquely formulated and applied to the interior of the water heater tank.
Our test results prove that Vitraglas provides unsurpassed protection against failure when compared to other water heater linings.
- Standard Features:
- Closed combustion
- Factory installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System - Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in tank. Increases first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build up in tank.
- Vitraglas lining
- Vertical or horizontal venting
- Optional concentric vent termination kit
- Flammable vapor sensor
- Magnesium anode rod
- Cast aluminum air intake boot
- T&P valve
- Brass drain valve
- 2" non-CFC foam insulation
- ICON Features:
- Enhanced Performance
- Advanced Temperature Control System
- Intelligent Diagnostics
- Pilot On Indication
- Green LED
- Separate Immersed Thermowell
- A - Floor to Exhaust Outlet: 69"
- B - Jacket Dimensions: 22"
- C - Vent Size: 2" or 3"
- D - Floor to T&P Connection: 52 1/4"
- E - Floor to Gas Connection: 13 5/8"
- F - Floor to Top of Heater: 58 3/4"
- H - Floor to Air Intake: 67"
- J - Floor to Water Connection: 60"
- K - Depth: 30 5/8"
- L - Floor to Space Heating Return: 19"
- M - Floor to Space Heating Supply: 54 1/4"
- Bay Area AQMD (Reg 9, Rule 6)
- Sacramento Metropolitan AQMD (Rule 411)
- San Joaquin Valley APCD (Rule 4902)
- Santa Barbara County APCD (Rule 352)
- South Coast AQMD (Rule 1146)
- Ventura County AQMD (Rule 74-11)
- Yolo-Solano AQMD (Rule 2.37)