The Amana PBH093G35CC thru-the-wall / TTW air conditioner is a quiet, efficient way to both cool and heat a space. Since it is installed in a wall, you will not lose any window access and it will not obstruct any view. It features a 9100 / 9300 BTU cooling capacity with a 3.5 kW (9000 / 11000 BTU) electric heater plus an 8600 / 8800 BTU reverse cycle heat pump. It boasts an EER of 9.7. The Amana PBH093G35CC will quietly and quickly cool a space that is about 300 - 400 sq. ft. The attached 6 ft. power cord with a 20 amp, 6-20P perpendicular plug face plugs into a 208 / 230V electrical socket.
The Amana TTW units include several standard and convenient features. For easy installation and easy access for service and maintenance, the Amana TTW units have a slide-out chassis. An easy to use and read electronic touch pad is prominently featured right on the front of the unit. Also included is a remote control for effortless control! Conditioned air is discharged through the front/top with a 4-way adjustable airflow. Slide-out access to the permanent filter with polypropylene mesh makes cleaning the filter easy to remove and re-install. Maintaining your thru-the-wall air conditioner is an important step in the longevity of your unit. To further allow for a complete and fast cleaning of the outdoor coils, the condenser top can be removed.
The Amana PBH093G35CC is also wired thermostat capable, allowing for temperature control of your unit with a standard hardwired thermostat. These include both the non-programmable, PHWT-A150H, and programmable, PHWT-A200, thermostats.
Amana conducts 100% full factory run test on all units. This provides the consumer with reliable, dependable and quiet operation from the first time you start it! The PBH093G35CC is designed to last and Amana backs that up with a 1 year parts and labor and a 5 year compressor warranty.
A sleeve and grille are required for new installations. Chassis dimensions are 15 5/8" high x 26" wide x 21 7/8" deep. Amana thru-the-wall units use a standard 26" wall sleeve (PBWS01A) with solid sides and bottom. They will also fit many competitors wall sleeves.
- Electronic Touch Pad with Remote Control with LCD Display.
- High Energy Efficiency saving you money when compared to lower EER models.
- Combined Energy Efficiency Ratio (CEER) incorporates standby energy consumption into the efficiency equation.
- Easy Removable Condenser Top that allows for quick and complete cleaning of outdoor coils. This access for cleaning the outdoor coil enables easy removal of dirt and debris to help lengthen the life of the compressor and other sealed system components. Six easy access crews and let the cleaning begin! Not available on competitor models!
- Easy Access Slide Out Filter has a permanent polypropylene filter mesh that is easy to remove and clean.
- 100% Full Factory Run Test on all units for high reliability and dependability. Units start the first time – every time!
- 4-Way Adjustable Airflow to allow for cooling or heating to any part of the room.
- Quiet Operation Designed with guest comfort in mind— providing reliable, quiet operation for years to come.
- 2 Fan Speeds
This item replaces the PBH093G35CB.
Performance @208 Volt
Performance @230 Volt
Weights and Dimensions
Parts and Labor: Limited 1-year
Sealed Refrigeration System: Limited 5-year