The Amana PBH092G12CC thru-the-wall / TTW air conditioner is a quiet, efficient way to both cool and heat a space. Since it is installed in a wall, you will not lose any window access and it will not obstruct any view. It features a 9000 BTU cooling capacity with a 1.2 kW** (3900 BTU) electric heater plus an 8500 BTU reverse cycle heat pump. It features an EER of 9.8. The Amana PBH092G12CC will quietly and promptly cool a space that is about 300 - 400 sq. ft. The attached 6 ft. power cord with a 15 amp, 5-15P perpendicular plug face plugs into a 115V electrical socket.
Standard features of the Amana Thru-the-Wall air conditioners include an electronic touch pad panel as well as a remote for easy temperature control. Additionally, the units include 4-way adjustable air flow options and 2 fan speeds. The easy to install, slide-out chassis also makes installation and maintenance extremely manageable. The permanent filter with polypropylene mesh is easy to remove and clean with slide-out access. The condenser top easily removes, giving you access to the outdoor coils and other sealed system components. This helps make cleaning and maintenance easier, ultimately lengthening the life of your unit.
The Amana PBH092G12CC is also wired thermostat capable, allowing for temperature control of your unit with a standard hardwired thermostat. These include both the non-programmable, PHWT-A150H, and programmable, PHWT-A200, thermostats.
In an effort to provide the consumer with the ultimate in reliability, Amana runs 100% full factory tests on every unit prior to leaving their facility. The consumer gets reliable, dependable and quiet operation each and every time it starts. Not to mention peace of mind, Amana includes a 1 year parts and labor warranty and a 5 year compressor warranty on all of their thru-the-wall units.
- **Limited back up electric heat; May not be suitable as primary heat source.
- Electronic Touch Pad with Remote Control with LCD Display.
- High Energy Efficiency saving you money when compared to lower EER models.
- Combined Energy Efficiency Ratio (CEER) incorporates standby energy consumption into the efficiency equation.
- Easy Removable Condenser Top that allows for quick and complete cleaning of outdoor coils. This access for cleaning the outdoor coil enables easy removal of dirt and debris to help lengthen the life of the compressor and other sealed system components. Six easy access crews and let the cleaning begin! Not available on competitor models!
- Easy Access Slide Out Filter has a permanent polypropylene filter mesh that is easy to remove and clean.
- 100% Full Factory Run Test on all units for high reliability and dependability. Units start the first time – every time!
- 4-Way Adjustable Airflow to allow for cooling or heating to any part of the room.
- Quiet Operation Designed with guest comfort in mind— providing reliable, quiet operation for years to come.
- 2 Fan Speeds
This item replaces the PBH092G12CB.
Performance @115 Volt
Weights and Dimensions
Parts and Labor: Limited 1-year
Sealed Refrigeration System: Limited 5-year