THIS IS THE INDOOR UNIT ONLY. PLEASE SEE DAIKIN-154615 FOR THE FULL SINGLE ZONE SYSTEM (INCLUDING THE INDOOR AND OUTDOOR UNITS). THIS UNIT CAN ALSO BE USED WITH MANY DAIKIN MULTI-ZONE SYSTEMS.
This is the indoor unit only.
It must be used with a compatible outdoor condenser.
With 15000 BTUs, this indoor wall unit will cool a fairly decent sized area of about 700 sq. ft. The unit sits high on any wall and disperses cool or heated air with wide angle louvers with automatic up and down swing.
Instead of noisy compressors and large ductwork, Daikin mini splits use a small, quiet outdoor unit connected to indoor unit with a lineset. The lineset is routed through the walls. Its streamlined, wall-mounted indoor unit blends in discreetly while cooling or heating your room. And it runs quietly, too.
Whether you're enhancing a single room or adding on an entire wing, the system's space-saving, modular design is ideal for set-apart areas like a garage office or nursery.
- Outstanding heating performance down to 0° F with the optional wind baffle (installed on outdoor unit)
- LCD Wireless Remote Control with backlit display included
- Precision temperature control for individual rooms
- Space-saving design
- Quiet operation
- Inverter "variable speed" compressor
- Fully optimized for R410A refrigerant, recognized as the future industry standard
- Offers world-renowned Daikin technician support and customer service
- Comfortable Mode
- Comfort Control
- Indoor Unit Quiet Operation
- Automatic Operation
- Program Dry Function
- Auto Fan Speed
- Hot Start
- Healthy and Clean
- Mold Proof Air Filter
- Titanium Apatite Photocatalytic
- Air Purifying Function
- Wipe clean Flat Panel
- Econo Mode
- Powerful Operation
- Indoor Unit On/Off Timer
- 24 Hour On/Off Timer
- Night Set Mode
- Worry Free
- Auto Restart after Power Failure
- Self Diagnosis with Digital Display
- Anticorrosion Treatment of Outdoor Heat Exchanger Fin
Can be used with Daikin Multi-Zone Systems:
This unit must be installed by a qualified, licensed HVAC technician.
Parts Warranty: 5 Years Limited Warranty if unit is not registered / 12 Years Limited Warranty if unit is properly registered online.