Reznor UDAP-75 75,000 BTU V3 Power Vented Gas Fired Unit Heater
For a long time Reznor has been manufacturing the best heaters for a variety of applications. The UDAP75 unit heater was created as the next generation of Reznor products. It features easier installation, improved efficiency, and a totally new design.
With an industry leading 83% thermal efficiency and 12 different sizes, the UDAP series of heaters offer exceptional heat performance for areas of any size. The 30,000 - 125,000 BTU models are all approved for use in commercial settings as well as attached residential garages, including this unit, the UDAP75 (75,000 BTU), which is ideal for midsize spaces. Contact us to get a more accurate estimate of how many BTUs are needed for your space.
Reznor unit heaters are easy to install, secured in place from 2 or 4 suspension points or by an optional Quick-Sling mounting bracket that allows for ceiling mounting. Controller setup is quick, with a low-voltage terminal strip on the outside of the cabinet that makes connecting control wiring simple with no panels to remove. All units also have a factory installed gas line nipple to the exterior of the cabinet, for easy gas service connection.
Reznor is constantly making improvements to their heaters. A key new feature is the patented TCore2 titanium stabilized aluminized steel heat exchanger. They also added a "G" terminal to the easily accessible rear terminal strip which allows for easy setup of fan only operation. Outwardly, Reznor has developed a sleeker design that shows no front or bottom hardware -- look for the unique white unit with deep red louvers, black side handle, and angled corner to know you have a genuine Reznor unit.
The most popular optional accessories (shown in the add to cart box at the top of the page) are available with this unit. Please visit the links below to see the full details for each of these items. Optional accessories should be added to the cart on this page to receive a discounted package price on that accessory.
- Certified for attached residential garage and commercial/industrial heating application
- 83% Thermal efficiency - TOP in its class! 50-60°F Rise range
- Tcore2 titanium stabilized aluminized steel heat exchanger
- 316 Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger is available as a Special Order requiring 3 - 4 weeks Lead Time. Please call Customer Service at 877-847-0050 for pricing.
- 409 Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger is available as a Special Order requiring 3 - 4 weeks Lead Time. Please call Customer Service at 877-847-0050 for pricing.
- Patented single burner combustion system including a one-piece burner assembly
- 115 Volts - Single Phase - 60 Hertz
- 115 Volt open fan motor with internal overload protection
- Transformer for 24-volt controls
- Built-in circuit board with indicator lights for easy diagnostics
- Multi-try direct spark ignition with timed lockout
- Fan relay (included on the circuit board)
- Single-stage natural gas valve (field adjustable for operation to 6,000 ft. elevation*)
- Vibration/noise isolated fan and venter motors - designed for low noise operation
- 2-pt and 4-pt Suspension standard on all sizes
- External thermostat terminal strip for easy wiring
- External gas connection
- Full fan guard - engineered for safety
- Sleek cabinet design to make hardware less visible
*Standard altitude up to 2000 feet requires no adjustments. For installations from 2001 to 6000 feet adjusting of the valve outlet pressure is required. For installations over 6000 feet a high altitude kit is needed. (Please contact us at (877) 847-0050 for High Altitude Kit Pricing and Availability.)
- Separated Combustion Chamber
- Heating BTUs (Input)
- Thermal Efficiency
- Heating BTUs (Output)
- Gas Connection Size
- Vent Connection Size (in.)
- 4 "
- Control Amps (24 Volt)
- Full Load Amps (115 Volt)
- Circuit Breaker Size (Amps)
- Normal Watts Consumption
- Discharge Air Temperature Rise
- Discharge Air Opening Area
- Output Velocity (FPMs)
- Noise Level (dBA)
- Width (in.)
- 25.625 "
- Depth (in.)
- 21.563 "
- Height (in.)
- 15.125 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Parts Warranty
- 1 Year
- Labor Warranty
- Warranty Detail
- Extended nine (9)-year, non-prorated warranty on the heat exchanger, burners, and flue collection box assembly. Extended four (4)-year, non-prorated warranty on all electrical and mechanical operating components
Manuals and Guides