Reznor UDAP-200 200,000 BTU V3 Power Vented Gas Fired Unit Heater
Reznor is known for engineering quality heaters that can be used in a variety of situations . The UDAP200 unit heater was created to improve upon Reznor's proven technology. It features a new design both in and out, easier installation, and better fuel efficiency.
Offering 12 different BTU options and an industry leading thermal efficiency of 83%, Reznor unit heaters offer amazing performance for garages, warehouses, industrial buildings, and more. This unit, the UDAP200 (200,000 BTU), is approved for commercial and industrial use only, and is ideal for mid-size industrial spaces such as warehouses or professional garages. Call or email us for an estimate of the number of BTUs you need for your location.
These Reznor Heaters can be mounted using either 2 or 4 suspension points. For a simpler installation, add on our Quick-Sling mounting bracket. Controller setup is quick, with a low-voltage terminal strip on the outside of the cabinet that makes connecting control wiring simple with no panels to remove. The factory installed gas line input is located on the backside of the unit making the gas connection effortless.
Reznor has made improvements to their UDAP heaters for better performance and quality of use. A key new feature is the patented TCore2 titanium stabilized aluminized steel heat exchanger. They also added a "G" terminal to the easily accessible rear terminal strip which allows for easy setup of fan only operation. Outwardly, Reznor has developed a cleaner design that shows no front or bottom hardware -- look for the unique white unit with deep red louvers, black side handle, and angled corner to know you have a genuine Reznor unit.
Our most popular optional accessories (shown in the add to cart box at the top of the page) are available with this unit. Please click on the links below to see the full descriptions for each of these items. Optional accessories should be added to the cart on this page to receive a discounted package price on that accessory.
- Certified for commercial/industrial heating application
- 83% Thermal efficiency - TOP in its class! 50-60°F Rise range
- Tcore2 titanium stabilized aluminized steel heat exchanger
- Patented single burner combustion system including a one-piece burner assembly
- 115/1/60 Supply voltage
- 115 Volt open fan motor with internal overload protection
- Transformer for 24-volt controls
- Built-in circuit board with indicator lights for easy diagnostics
- Multi-try direct spark ignition with timed lockout
- Fan relay (included on the circuit board)
- Single-stage natural gas valve (field adjustable for operation to 6,000 ft. elevation*)
- Vibration/noise isolated fan and venter motors - designed for low noise operation
- Hang with 2 point or 4 point suspension
- External terminal strip for 24-volt wiring
- Rear gas connection
- Full fan guard - engineered for safety
- Sleek cabinet design to make hardware less visible
*Standard altitude up to 2000 feet requires no adjustments. 2001 to 6000 feet require adjusting the valve outlet pressure. Over 6000 feet need High Altitude Kit. (Please reach out to us at (877) 847-0050 for High Altitude Kit Pricing and Availability.)
- Separated Combustion Chamber
- Heating BTUs (Input)
- Thermal Efficiency
- Heating BTUs (Output)
- Gas Connection Size
- Vent Connection Size (in.)
- 5 "
- Control Amps (24 Volt)
- Full Load Amps (115 Volt)
- Circuit Breaker Size (Amps)
- Normal Watts Consumption
- Discharge Air Temperature Rise
- Discharge Air Opening Area
- Output Velocity (FPMs)
- Noise Level (dBA)
- Width (in.)
- 38.188 "
- Depth (in.)
- 35.375 "
- Height (in.)
- 20.125 "
- Net Weight (lbs.)
- Parts Warranty
- 1 Year
- Labor Warranty
- Warranty Detail
- Extended nine (9)-year, non-prorated warranty on the heat exchanger, burners, and flue collection box assembly. Extended four (4)-year, non-prorated warranty on all electrical and mechanical operating components
Manuals and Guides