S and P Commercial Exhaust Fans
Wheel Size (In.)
Type of Drive
Our S&P exhaust fans offer the powerful performance that's essential for a variety of commercial applications, from restaurant kitchen ventilation to factory use. With features such as quiet operation, heavy-duty construction and efficient fans, our S&P fans make it easy to remove harmful irritants such as smoke and fumes, allowing you and your employees to be more comfortable and safe on the job.
You'll find a wide variety of S&P exhaust fans here at Total Home Supply, but some stand above the rest based on customer popularity. Take a look at some of our best-selling S&P commercial fans:
- The S & P STXD06CJH1AS Upblast Direct Drive Centrifugal Exhauster features a dynamically balanced fan wheel that measure 6 inches in diameter for high-quality performance. It can be installed in a ducted or non-ducted setup with the option to install either through the roof vertically or through a sidewall horizontally.
- The S & P STXD07JH1AS Upblast Direct Drive Centrifugal Exhauster is similar but has a 7-inch wheel.
- Size 6 | Single Phase | 375 CFM | 2000 RPM
- Size 14 | Single Phase, Tri-Voltage | 3525 CFM | 1750 RPM
- Size 6 | Single Phase | 337 CFM | 1800 RPM
- Size 14 | Single Phase, Tri-Voltage | 3122 CFM | 1550 RPM
- Size 6 | Roof AND Sidewall Mounting | 225 CFM | 1650 RPM
- General Applications, NOT Suitable for Restaurant Applications
- Size 14 | Single Phase | 2820 CFM | 1400 RPM
- Size 10 | Single Phase | 1464 CFM | 1750 RPM
- Size 7 | Single Phase | 547 CFM | 2000 RPM
- Size 15 | Single Phase | 2909 CFM | 1250 RPM
- Size 16 | Single Phase | 2566 CFM | 900 RPM
- Size 10 | Single Phase | 1213 CFM | 1450 RPM
- Size 12 | Single Phase | 1705 CFM | 1550 RPM