Conveniently compact yet highly efficient, this vented hearth heater by Williams is ideal for hard-to-heat areas. It is perfect for homes, apartments, offices, schools, and more. This powerful vented hearth style heater features 65,000 BTUs and vents to the outside. It has a contemporary, black, powder coat finish, and a louvered top and front grille for optimal heat circulation throughout any room. Designed for maximum efficiency, low fuel consumption, and quiet operation, it is equipped with a matchless pilot ignition for added safety and requires no electricity to operate unless the blower is being used.
All wiring and controls are easily accessible from the front of the unit.
A factory installed blower is included on this heater. Electricity is required when using the blower. A blower increases the circulation of your warm air for better distribution of heat.
- No electricity required (without blower)
- 5" Vent size
- Engineered for quiet ignition and maximum heat efficiency
- Resettable Vent Switch
- Convertible Gas Valves
- Must be installed against a wall (minimum 6" clearance to the rear and 6" from side wall) and vented to the outside
- Read owner's manual before installing/operating
- Check local codes and ordinances for permitted uses
- Servicing recommended by qualified service technician
Professional installation by a certified gas technician is required for this item.
This heater with factory installed blower is available as:
- Natural Gas - 6501922A AND Liquid Propane Gas - 6501921A
It is also available without a blower (blower sold separately) to install yourself. Please select your options such as a high elevation kit (if you are 2001 ft. or more above sea level), and a thermostat at the time of purchase.
WILLIAMS FURNACE NO LONGER OFFERS FACTORY INSTALLED HIGH ELEVATION KITS. Williams furnaces come factory set for elevations up to 2000 feet above sea level. High elevation kits are sold separately.