This direct-vent, 60,000 BTU, counterflow wall furnace by Williams Furnace Company is an ideal option for heating many different indoor spaces. Gas heaters are less expensive to run and more efficient to use than electric heaters. This unit is conveniently compact - just 11 3/4 inches deep and requiring less than one square foot of floor space. It can be installed either as a freestanding unit or recessed into a wall.
This unit is a direct-vent counterflow furnace, which installs on an exterior (outdoor) wall which allows it to draw in outdoor air for combustion. Utilizing outdoor air through venting means you keep your doors and windows closed because no interior air is used for combustion.
Counterflow furnaces operate by way of an internal blower system that, coupled with an efficient heavy-duty motor, quietly warms the air drawn from outside and disperses heat through the bottom of the unit, towards the floor. Because warm air naturally rises, the heat delivered at the floor level becomes evenly disbursed throughout the entire room, for consistently comfortable interior temperatures. All wiring and controls are easily accessible from the front of the unit.
- Ideal for homes, apartments, offices, schools, cabins and many other applications including garages and workshops
- Blower features self-cleaning air scoop design (no filter required!)
- Heavy-duty motor is cooled by centrifugally swept air stream and is equipped with self-aligning porous bearings
- Matchless ignition
- Vibration-free mountings
- Multi-room heating with optional outlet kit
- Equipped with four foot service cord
- Soft-white finish
- Automatic fan controls and safety devices
- Read owner's manual before using/installing
- Check local codes and ordinances for permitted uses
- Servicing recommended by qualified service technician
Professional installation by a certified gas technician is required for this item.
This unit is available in natural gas or liquid propane. Please select the type of fuel to be used and other options such as a high elevation kit (if you are 2001 ft. or more above sea level), and a thermostat.
- Natural Gas - 6007732 and Liquid Propane Gas - 6007731
WILLIAMS NO LONGER OFFERS FACTORY INSTALLED HIGH ELEVATION KITS. Williams furnaces come factory set for elevations up to 2000 feet above sea level. High elevation kits are sold separately.