Reznor’s WS series suspended hydronic heaters use a technologically advanced system of hot water pressure to deliver even, effective heat in commercial and industrial settings.
A hermetically sealed 2-speed motor* is maintenance-free, wired for 115/1/60 supply voltage and field adjustable to run at high or low RPMs**. The ability to change motor speeds also allows you to adjust the unit to provide an increased BTUH output (at high speed) or to operate more quietly (at low speed), as needed.
The heat exchanger is made of a single row of steel coils with aluminum fins, with approximately 10-½ fins per inch (4 fins per cm). The spacing between the fins makes for easy cleaning and maintenance, an essential feature for keeping the unit heater efficient. For added durability, the heat exchanger is coated in a special paint to better protect the coil over time, as well as increase the unit’s thermal efficiency. All heat exchangers are subjected to a pressure test at over 350 psi (25 bar) before leaving the factory, and the durable steel tubing makes this unit suited for use at a high working hot water pressure up to 150 psi.
This unit features a fan/motor assembly made up of three components: the fan, the motor and the fan guard, which also acts as the main support for the fan. The fan guard is galvanized for protection against corrosion, and is mounted onto the main casing with anti-vibration rubber mountings. All WS series heaters can be installed for either vertical or horizontal discharge.
- Low Speed/High Speed BTUH: 140,000/175,000
- Low Speed/High Speed Air Volumes (CFM): 1750/2300
- All motors have internal protection as a standard feature
- Cabinet and louvers constructed of galvanized pre-painted steel
- Cabinet held together by shake-proof screws and molded corner sections
- Spring mounted horizontal louvers
- Units are manufactured in an ISO 9001 registered facility
* An optional three phase motor can be factory installed (208/230/460). Please call Customer Service at 1-877-847-0050 for pricing and availability.
** Refer to the Technical Data sheet under the ‘Manual and Guides’ tab for information on fan RPM, heating output, and CFM ranges.