No Tools Are Required to set up your GenTent Package. Included with your purchase is setup instructions and product safety manual, links to detailed, step by step setup videos, and free post installation follow-up - just send photos to GenTent. Everything you need is included in your package, regardless of the edition you choose:
- Adapt It - Four universal frame adapters fro square or round tubular frames and mounting hardware
- Clamp It - Four complete clamps each including the clamp body, extending rod, stainless steel bolt/washer, rod setting clip, and rubber sleeve adapter accommodate round tubular frames from 1" up to 1.5" around.
- Frame It - High strength dual catalyst fiberglass frame rods and central connector
- Cover It - Main generator tent canopy cover with a single, opaque electrical covering apron. The single apron is designed to work with generators with the electrical panel on either the long or short side of the unit.
The GT10KB4U generator tent can be used with several brands of generators including but not limited to:
- Briggs & Stratton 01654, 01892, 01893, 01971, 030204, 030209 as well as several other models
- Generac 01140, 10000EXL, MC4000, MEGAFORCE, SE5000, SVP5000 as well as several other models
- Steele Products SP-GG1000E, SP-GG350, SP-GG350D, SP-GG900E
Additionally, the GT10KB4U will fit numerous other models and brands that are 3,000 up to 10,000 Watts. If your model is not listed above, please feel free to call us and a sales person will be happy to assist you.
Two editions of the GenTent Stormbracer are available in your choice of color. Available is the Standard Edition (assembled in the USA) and the Extreme Edition (made in the USA). Both are available in Tan Light with Black Trim or Grey Skies with Black Trim. Both editions include hardware components that are Made in the USA.
The canopy on the Standard Edition is constructed of NFPA 701 FR rated vinyl laminated polyester and is rated from -15°F - 185°F (-25°C - 85°C), outdoor rated elastic and outdoor rated hook and loop. The canopy is covered by a 1 year limited warranty.
- Standard Edition (1 yr Canopy/3 yr Hardware* Warranty):
- Tan Light with Black Trim (GT10KB4UTB)
- Grey Skies with Black Trim (GT10KB4UGB)
The canopy included with the Extreme Edition is constructed of NFPA 701 FR rated, UV treated, vinyl coated polyester and is rated from -45°F - 185°F (-45°C - 85°C), outdoor rated Gore elastic and genuine Velcro hook and loop. The canopy is covered by a 3 year limited warranty.
- Extreme Edition (3 yr Warranty):
- Tan Light with Black Trim (GT10KC4UTB)
- Grey Skies with Black Trim (GT10KC4GUB)
*Hardware Components are all Made in the USA and carry a 3 year warranty regardless of your choice of Standard Edition or Extreme Edition Canopy. Components include the glass filled nylon clamps, rubber sleeves, stainless steel bolts/washers, nylon self-locking knob, polystyrene clamp clip, and fiberglass rods.