- Quick and easy duct-free installation
- Precision temperature control for individual rooms
- Space-saving design
- Quiet operation
- Inverter "variable speed" compressor
- Fully optimized for R410A refrigerant
- Offers world-renowned Daikin technician support and customer service
- Worry Free
Standard features of the outdoor unit include:
- Anti-Corrosion Treatment on Heat Exchanger – The special anti-corrosion coating on the outdoor unit heat exchanger provides resistance to salt damage and atmospheric corrosion
- Quick Warming Function – Preheats the compressor to shorten the time required to discharge warm air
- Automatic Defrosting – Sensor performs automatic defrosting of the outdoor heat exchanger if necessary, ensuring optimum heating performance
- Outdoor Unit Quiet Operation – Outdoor unit sound levels can be reduced by 3dB for times when quieter operation is needed
- Hot Start – (Heat Pump) When the heating operation starts or when the unit changes from cooling to heating, there is no cold draft released into the room
- Program Dry Function – This gives priority to reducing the level of humidity in the room rather than room temperature
- Auto-Restart – The unit memorizes the operation mode, airflow and temperature settings. Should there be a power failure when the unit is in operation, it will automatically return to the same operating conditions when the power is restored
Piping / Line Set Requirements
Weights and Dimensions
- Parts: 5 Years Limited Warranty if unit is not registered / 12 Years Limited Warranty if unit is properly registered online.
- Compressor: 5 Years Limited Warranty if unit is not registered / 12 Years Limited Warranty if unit is properly registered online.
- Labor: None
The warranty for this unit is for parts only, and does not cover labor or diagnostic services. Total Home Supply will handle all warranty parts requests for any mini split purchased from us, but installation and all troubleshooting for this unit must be performed by a licensed HVAC technician. Any fees the technician may charge are not reimbursable by the manufacturer or by Total Home Supply. Please call 877-847-0050 for more details or with any questions you may have regarding warranty information and installation of this unit.