- Decorative Cover (BYFQ60C2W1W) included
- Efficient airflow distribution - 2, 3, or 4-way airflow, auto-swing up and down
- Individual flap control (with wired controller)
- Draft prevention
- Automatic defrost
- Fan only
- Seamless architectural design with the ability to sit flush into ceilings
- Hot Start: When the heating operation starts or when the unit changes from cooling to heating, there is no cold draft released into the room.
- Mold Proof Air Filter: The pre-filter net is impregnated with a safe, colorless and odorless mold preventative. This renders the filter virtually immune to mold.
- Auto Restart Operation: The unit memorizes the operation mode, airflow and temperature settings. Should there be a power failure when the unit is in operation, it will automatically return to the same operating conditions when the power is restored
- 24 Hour On/Off Timer: The timer can be pre-set to start and stop the unit any time within a 24-hour period. Once the times are set, the unit can be operated for a period by simply pressing the ON or OFF timer buttons.
- Vertical Auto Swing
- Program Dry Function - This gives priority to reducing the level of humidity in the room rather that room temperature.
- Automatic Operation - For unattended year-round comfort, this function allows the unit to automatically switch between heating and cooling modes as required.
- Indoor Unit On/Off Timer (with controller)
- Self Diagnosis with Digital Display
- 2MXL18QMVJU / 2MXL18QMVJUA - Can take up to 2 indoor units
- 3MXL24RMVJU / 3MXL24RMVJUA - Can take up to 3 indoor units
- 4MXL36TVJU - Can take up to 4 indoor units
- 2MXS18NMVJU / 2MXS18NMVJUA - Can take up to 2 indoor units
- 3MXS24RMVJU / 3MXS24RMVJUA - Can take up to 3 indoor units
- 4MXS32RMVJU / 4MXS32RMVJUA - Can take up to 4 indoor units
- 5MXS48TVJU - Can take up to 5 indoor units
- RMXS48LVJU - Can take up to 8 indoor units
Parts Warranty: 5 Years Limited Warranty if unit is not registered / 12 Years Limited Warranty if unit is properly registered online.
The Daikin Multi-Zone System must be installed by a qualified, licensed HVAC technician. Manufacturer covers parts only under warranty. Installer is responsible for labor warranty.