A utility water heater is the perfect solution for homes where usage is intermittent or there is low demand. They are compact in size and usually offer smaller gallon capacity - like this 19 gallon electric model! And although compact in size, you still want reliability. With Bradford White water heaters, you get reliability.
Vitraglas® Lining: Bradford White water heater tanks are protected from the corrosive effects of hot water by an exclusive enamel lining. The exclusive Vitraglas enamel lining is uniquely formulated and applied to the interior of the water heater tank.
Our test results prove that Vitraglas provides unsurpassed protection against failure when compared to other water heater linings.
The design of the RE120U6 19 Gallon Electric Water Heater was evaluated by ETL in accordance with Part 280.707(d) of HUD Mobile Home Construction and Safety Standards for Energy Efficiency.
- Direct heat transfer with immersed element
- Fully Automatic Controls - Fast acting surface-mounted thermostat for automatic temperature control
- 3/4" NPT factory installed dielectric waterway fittings
- Protective magnesium anode rod
- T&P relief valve opening
- 1" Non-CFC foam insulation
- Single phase operation only
- A - Floor to Heater Top: 24 3/4"
- B - Jacket Dimensions: 18"
- C - Floor to Hot Water Connection: 18 1/4"
- D - Floor to T&P Connection: 18 1/4"
- E - Floor to Cold Water Connection: 3"
- F - Floor to Anode Rod: 10 1/4"
- G - Floor to Electrical Access: 24 3/4"
- Capacity (Gallons):
- Fuel Type:
- Includes Heat Pump:
- Energy Star:
- Overall Depth (in.):
- Jacket Diameter (in.):
- Overall Height (in.):
- Net Weight (lbs.):
- Water Connection Size:
- 3/4" NPT