Honeywell’s T4 Pro Series
offers you easy to use programmability in an easy to use thermostat with the added benefits of energy savings possibilities! T4 PRO Series features an easy-to-read display and as well as several programming options. Programming options include 7-Day, 5-1-1 and 5-2 giving you the ultimate in weekday and weekend programming. It can also be used as a Non-Programmable Thermostat. Best of all, it’s backed by the Honeywell name.
The Honeywell TH4110U2005 can be used with several types of heat and cool systems including Standard Efficient Gas Forced Air, High Efficacy Gas Forced Air, Oil Forced Air, Electric Forced Air, Hot Water Fan Coil, Geothermal Heat Pump, Air to Air Heat.
- Accurate comfort control (+/- 1° F) maintains consistent temperature
- Easy-to-use touch pads make it simple to change the temperature, switch modes between heat, cool and off as well as fan operation - auto fan and fan on
- 1 Heat/1 Cool Heat Pump or 1 Heat / 1 Cool Conventional System
- Electrical Ratings: 20 to 30 Vac
- Frequency: 50 Hz; 60 Hz
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH): 5 to 90% RH, non-condensing
- Switch Positions (System): HEAT-OFF-COOL-AUTO
- Switch Positions (Fan): AUTO-ON
- Differential Temperature (F): ± 1 F
- Power Method: Dual Powered: Battery or Hardwire
- Terminal Designations: R, RC, C, W, O/B, Y, G, K, L/A
- Display Size: 3.93 sq in.
- Setting Temperature Range (F): Heat: 40°F to 90°F; Cool: 50°F to 99°F
- Cool Current: 0.02 A to 1.0 A running; Heat Current: 0.02 A to 1.0 A running; Fan Current: 0.02 - .05A