- Ideal for homes, apartments, offices, schools, cabins and many other applications
- Blower features self-cleaning air scoop design (no filter required!)
- Heavy-duty motor is cooled by centrifugally swept air stream and is equipped with self-aligning porous bearings
- Matchless ignition
- Vibration-free mountings
- Multi-room heating with optional outlet kit
- Equipped with four foot service cord
- Attractive, décor compatible, scratch and abrasion resistant powder-coat, soft-white finish
- Resettable vent-limit safety switch
- Automatic fan controls and safety devices
- Read owner's manual before using/installing
- Check local codes and ordinances for permitted uses
- Servicing recommended by qualified service technician
This standing pilot unit is available in natural gas or liquid propane. Please select the type of fuel to be used and other options such as a high elevation kit (if you are 2001 ft. or more above sea level), and a thermostat.
- Natural Gas - 6508632 and Liquid Propane Gas - 6508631
WILLIAMS NO LONGER OFFERS FACTORY INSTALLED HIGH ELEVATION KITS. Williams furnaces come factory set for elevations up to 2000 feet above sea level. High elevation kits are sold separately.