This direct-vent counterflow wall furnace by Williams Furnace Company is a highly efficient indoor heating unit that, operating at 40,000 BTU, works to safely distribute heat throughout any indoor space at minimal cost. Ideal for homes, apartments, offices, and schools, this unit is conveniently compact - just 11 3/4 inches deep and requiring less than one square foot of floor space - for ample heat wherever you need it, regardless of the size of the room.
This unit is a direct-vent counterflow furnace, which means it utilizes outdoor air to ensure an even floor-to-ceiling heat that is ideal for garages, workshops, and even bedrooms. Direct-vent furnaces install through an exterior (outdoor) wall to draw in outdoor air, allowing doors and windows to remain closed because no interior air is used for combustion.
Counterflow furnaces operate by way of an internal blower system that, coupled with an efficient heavy-duty motor, quietly warms the air drawn from outside and and disperses heat through the bottom of the unit, towards the floor. Because warm air naturally rises, the heat delivered at the floor level becomes evenly disbursed throughout the entire room, for consistently comfortable interior temperatures. All wiring and controls are easily accessible from the front of the unit.
- Ideal for homes, apartments, offices, schools, cabins and many other applications
- Perfect for garage or workshop applications
- Blower features self-cleaning air scoop design (no filter required!)
- Heavy-duty motor is cooled by centrifugally swept air stream and is equipped with self-aligning porous bearings
- Matchless ignition
- Vibration-free mountings
- Multi-room heating with optional outlet kit
- Equipped with four foot service cord
- Attractive, décor compatible, scratch and abrasion resistant powder-coat, soft-white finish
- Automatic fan controls and safety devices
- Termination venting kit included
- Read owner's manual before using/installing
- Check local codes and ordinances for permitted uses
- Servicing recommended by qualified service technician
Professional installation by a certified gas technician is required for this item.
This unit is available in natural gas or liquid propane. Please select the type of fuel to be used and other options such as a high elevation kit (if you are 2001 ft. or more above sea level), and a thermostat.
- Natural Gas - 4007332 and Liquid Propane Gas - 4007331
WILLIAMS NO LONGER OFFERS FACTORY INSTALLED HIGH ELEVATION KITS. Williams furnaces come factory set for elevations up to 2000 feet above sea level. High elevation kits are sold separately.