Winter can be brutal - the process of choosing a furnace doesn't have to be. The Monterey top-vent wall furnace by Williams Furnace Company
is a highly efficient indoor heating unit that, operating at 35,000 BTU, works to safely distribute heat throughout any indoor space at minimal cost.
Easily installed as a recessed or as a surface-mount unit, this single-side furnace is great for use in homes, schools, cabins, apartments, and shops, for ample heat and comfort wherever it is required. Equipped with a "matchless" pilot ignition, this unit does not require electricity to run, allowing it to perform sufficiently even in the event of a power outage.
This unit is a top-vent furnace, which means that it is vented vertically up through the roof, so that all combustibles discharge directly outside. This way, the unit is able to be centrally (and safely) located inside the home and installed on the indoor wall of your choosing.
An optional blower can be attached to the top of your Monterey furnace, for improved circulation of warm air and reduced temperature differences in the room. Two models are available - the Standard 100 CFM Blower (model 2901)
and a Deluxe Blower which offers 125 CFM (model 2907)
. Electricity is required to operate the optional blower
Please select the type of fuel to be used and other options such as an optional blower, high elevation kit (if you are 2001 ft. or more above sea level), and a thermostat.
May be installed surface-mount or recessed in the wall
- Unique wall-mount design requires no floor space
- All models include a "matchless" pilot igniter, for safe and easy pilot lighting
- Standard features include safety controls, and a resettable vent-limit safety switch
- Patented, side-relief opening draft hood reduces flue gas temperature to minimize normal heat loss
- Featured in a soft-white, scratch resistant finish
- Check local codes and ordinances for permitted uses
- Servicing recommended by qualified service technician
Professional installation by a certified gas technician is required for this item.
This model is available:
- Natural Gas - 3509822A and Liquid Propane Gas - 3509821A
WILLIAMS NO LONGER OFFERS FACTORY INSTALLED HIGH ELEVATION KITS. Williams furnaces come factory set for elevations up to 2000 feet above sea level. High elevation kits are sold separately.