This unit is the perfect solution for spaces in need of heat but where a gas line is not available. Running solely on electricity, this furnace operates by way of a "counterflow" heat circulation system. This system utilizes a large internal blower that pulls air in from the top, warms it, then disperses the warm air through the bottom, towards the floor. And as we all know, heat rises. This configuration allow the heat to rise naturally, warming the room.
All wiring and controls are easily accessible from the front of the unit.
- May be installed as a freestanding unit or recessed into the wall
- Unit depth is just 7 inches (freestanding) or 3 inches (recessed)
- Installation in homes, apartments, offices, schools, cabins and many other applications
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Listed
- Soft-white powder-coat finish goes with virtually any room design
- Counterflow blower system circulates floor-to-ceiling warm air
- Occupies less than one square foot of floor space
- Totally automatic fan controls and safety devices