This is the indoor unit ONLY. Please see Daikin-1516724A OR Daikin-1516024A for the full system options with COOLING AND HEAT PUMP including the indoor and outdoor units. The FDMQ indoor unit can also be used with Multi-Zone Daikin Outdoor Units.
This is the indoor unit only. It must be used with a compatible outdoor condenser.
The new FDMQ line of concealed ducted ceiling units are a medium static unit providing external pressures up to 0.6" w.c. on all models. This is changeable in 11 stages by the controller BRC1E73. A controller is not included and must be purchased separately. At this time, there is no hand held remote available for this unit. A wired Controller must be purchased separately to operate this unit.
The major advantage to the FDMQ Medium Static unit is the ability for longer duct runs giving the consumer numerous installation opportunities and the ease of implementing high MERV filters. The ducted ceiling system is designed to quietly blend into the ambiance of shops, restaurants, small offices or home environments. Daikin’s ducted unit is easily concealed in a ceiling in a non-distracting way.
When paired with the inverter, variable speed compressor (RX24RMVJUA) in a single zone application, this system will deliver the capacity required and reduce energy consumption. It features ratings of 18.6 SEER, 12.5 EER and 10.0 HSPF. These ratings will change based on use in a multi-zone application and whether that installation is using ducted only or mixed ducted and non-ducted indoor units.
The slim profile of this unit, less than 10" high, allows for installation in tighter ceiling spaces than other ducted units.
- Integral lift mechanism with 29-9/16" lift
- Drain Pan inspection port makes it easy to see the drain pan conditions
- 3 Speed Fan
- Auto Fan Speed - helps with Energy Saving, Comfort and Sound Levels (available only with BRC1E73 Wired Controller, sold separately)
- Program Dry Function
- Quick Warming AND Hot Start Function
- Auto Defrost
- Auto Restart after Power Failure
- Factory-Set as rear return but can be easily converted to bottom return
- Self Diagnosis with Digital Display
This unit must be installed by a qualified, licensed HVAC technician.
- Indoor Unit Type:
- Concealed Slim Duct
- Cooling BTUs:
- 798 / 678 / 558 (H / M / L)
- Room Size Coverage:
- Extra Large 800+ Sq. Ft.
- Min. Indoor Noise Level (dBA):
- Indoor Noise Level (dBA):
- Control Type:
- Controller Required (NOT INCLUDED)
- Wired Thermostat Optional:
- Line Set Liquid Line:
- Line Set Suction Line:
- Width (in.):
- Depth (in.):
- Height (in.):
- Net Weight (lbs.):
- Parts Warranty:
- 12 Years
- Labor Warranty: