- External Static Pressure (ESP) capabilities up to 0.8" W.G.
- Program Dry Function
- 24 Hour On/Off Timer
- Auto Restart after Power Failure
- Self Diagnosis with Digital Display
- Anti-corrosion Treatment of Outdoor Heat Exchanger Fin
For year-round comfort, this system will operate in a wide range of outdoor temperatures. It will keep on cooling when outdoor temperatures are as low as 23°F or as high as 122°F. The heat operating range for this system is from -4°F - 60°F.
This unit must be installed by a qualified, licensed HVAC technician.
- Parts: 10 Years Limited Warranty
- Compressor: 10 Years Limited Warranty
- Labor: None
The warranty for this unit is for parts only, and does not cover labor or diagnostic services. Total Home Supply will handle all warranty parts requests for any mini split purchased from us, but installation and all troubleshooting for this unit must be performed by a licensed HVAC technician. Any fees the technician may charge are not reimbursable by the manufacturer or by Total Home Supply. Please call 877-847-0050 for more details or with any questions you may have regarding warranty information and installation of this unit.